Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"The darkest times ain't always at night." | Extended introduction from Enforcer-RP PMC Unit.

Rex Shepard
    Rex Shepard
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

"The darkest times ain't always at night." | Extended introduction from Enforcer-RP PMC Unit. Empty "The darkest times ain't always at night." | Extended introduction from Enforcer-RP PMC Unit.

Post  Rex Shepard Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 pm

"The name's Rex Shepard, call me a hired gun or a cold hearted killer; I don't really care any more, the only thing that matters is my retirement fund and this is the game that gets me there the quickest and sure as hell looks like the only game I can settle into, maybe it's not retirement i'm looking for, maybe i'm just born t' soldier; there's only one way to find out."

Hailing from the opposite side (Enforcers), I will be running a Private Military Company with intention of roleplaying heavily and mixing it into tactical fire-fights with voice-comms; one of my intelligence officers pointed me in the direction of the rain dogs and they sure as heck look like the type of guys we would like to tangle with, so please do keep in touch with us and let us know what server you are going to.

You can reach us any time on our forums at; http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=343160&TabID=2872802&PageName=Home

The discipline is heavy with us, mainly because a lot of us are currently serving as actual soldiers, including myself; i'm a British Rifleman. For direct contact, which i'd like to be in with the Rain Dog's gang lead, please add: james_sc301@yahoo.co.uk on MSN.

"From Royal Marine Commando to mercanery, the darkest times arn't always at night I guess..."

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

"The darkest times ain't always at night." | Extended introduction from Enforcer-RP PMC Unit. Empty Re: "The darkest times ain't always at night." | Extended introduction from Enforcer-RP PMC Unit.

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Contacted on MSN. I'm really excited to develop compelling stories of animosity between our groups. Thanks so much for seeking us out.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:42 pm