Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Formal Introduction!

LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Formal Introduction! Empty Formal Introduction!

Post  LucentWolf Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 am

Well seeing as I've made my presence known, and leaning towards staying I figure it's about time I gave you all some more info about me!

As I've said before I'm 24, going on 25 in a month. I love reading, I am constantly with a book in my hand and read at least a few chapters a day if not more. Some of my favorite authors would be Terry Brooks ( Shannara series ), Douglas Adams ( Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, obviously ), Kim Harrison, Christopher Paolini, Cassandra Clare, Laurell K. Hamilton and many more. My list of music I like is extensive to say the least. I've over 20gigs of music on my HD so I won't bother listing names, and I'm not really good at classifying the types. I will give you three bands/names though so you can get an idea. Korn, Nightwish, Evanescense.

I'm not really artistically gifted, but I'm hoping with the in-game tools I might be able to make some decent car decals. I've tried my hand at writing, and I always find the saying you're your own worst enemy applies best. I've a good imagination though, and I strive to make things interesting.

I've not a lot going on in life at the moment. Am at a sort of stand still in life, and trying to figure out where to go. I had a plan, but shit hit the fan and I had no back up plan. I've recently been playing around with the idea of going to school to learn business stuff so I can open a book store.

Aaaannnd onto gaming! Everquest, FFXI and WoW are the major MMO's I've spent the most time in. Everquest about a year, FFXI 3 years and WoW 3 years, maybe more... It sort of blurs together after awhile. :/ As for FPS's I've played a lot of console ones, and PC ones. I'm a pretty good shot, and tend towards the sniper/shotgun combo.

What I'm hoping to get out of Rain Dogs would be a fun environment some new friends, and a good story to get myself involved in. I don't mind drama in a story, but I do mind excessive drama outside the storyline.

What I can contribute to Rain Dogs is an interesting player with a story to tell and a character through which to tell it. I'm loyal to those who I call friends, and would do pretty much anything should they ask it. I do have leadership type experience. Usually handling internal clan affairs.

I believe that is it! Any questions or just want to talk, hit me up. If there's anything I need to know, let me know!
    Ecks
    Ecks
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Formal Introduction! Empty Re: Formal Introduction!

Post  Ecks Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 am

Good to hear some more about yourself, Lucent. It is most almost always most rewarding to have a personality behind the experience, and vice versa.

As an interaction of introduction; if it may be asked, what may have drawn you to this smoke-filled conclave of literary commerce?
    LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LucentWolf Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 am

There were a lot of gangs totting to RP but none of them really caught my attention. I think I like the idea of the stragglers that come out after the rain banding together the most. I myself love rain, I come out during and after.. And I know the feeling of not fitting in or belonging. The rain calls to me, and Rain Dog's more than the other gangs ( and enforcer clans I briefly looked through ) called to me. I like the fact you all seem mature, and willing to form an original story out of this game.

By the way, LucentWolf is the alias I use in forums.. But I will have a different name in-game. I nice play on words and images. If I can pull it off I'll be very happy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:48 am