Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn)

Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) Empty Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn)

Post  Kierstyn Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 pm

7-2-10

Dear Diary,

So it has been a pretty awesome week so far. Since my last run in with that Enforcer I have totally found a cool job that actually pays me in real money!! How awesome is that?! Best part, I drive around in this cool blue van with the company that I work for's logo on the side. Oh yah, I work for XILE RECORDS. Basically I deliver CDs and records to the local music stores, some radio stations, a couple nightclubs and stuff. It's totally boss. I got this neat shirt with the same logo that's on my van on it and that's my uniform. I can wear whatever else I want as long as it's clothing. Can you believe they actually told me to NOT run around in my undies?! I mean seriously, who would do that?! LOL buncha hoochy mommas in San Paro I guess. Anywayz, my boss is pretty cool and so are the other people I work with. I guess the company also owns a coffee shop but they told me not to go there because I am already too hyped up as is and the last thing that I would need is coffee. I don't know what they mean by that? I mean I am not excitable or anything at all. So yah, overall it's been a pretty good week. I even made enough on my first check to buy this diary and some new clothes. Well I have no idea how your sposed to end a diary entry........ so here are some pics of my workvan, me in my uniform shirt and a little extra tagging I did on the side. It's totally to help promote the company, though I am not sayin anything to the boss, I mean she might get like pissed or something.

Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) ScreenShot00070_cr
    Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) ScreenShot00067_cr
    Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) ScreenShot00048_cr
    Ecks
    Ecks
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) Empty Re: Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn)

Post  Ecks Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:36 am

(Excellent to see how, as inspiration to a further development of imagination; something as single layered as a shop - front sign may have afforded sentience to an entire business with individual life - complete with its own thought, feeling, emotion and history with an inevitable insight optimism toward the not-yet-taken-place).
    Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn) Empty Re: Dear Diary...... (The life and times of Kierstyn)

Post  Kierstyn Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 am

Ecks wrote:(Excellent to see how, as inspiration to a further development of imagination; something as single layered as a shop - front sign may have afforded sentience to an entire business with individual life - complete with its own thought, feeling, emotion and history with an inevitable insight optimism toward the not-yet-taken-place).

(I figured it was a real shame that we have these awesome businesses and it seems like no one is utilizing them as RP devices. So I decided to become an official employee of XILE Records. So now the question becomes, will I rise thru the ranks to management or will I get fired? =P )
    Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Kierstyn Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm

7-10-10

Dear Diary,

OMG working is hard! I am not sure I can stay with this getting up at like 8am to be to the store by 9 so I can start driving by 10! I barely made it to work on time at all this past week! Worst of all I totally almost DIED on Thursday! See there was this totally awesome party going in this abandoned warehouse in the Financial District and it was being thrown by the Blood Roses and I totally met Suji! He's awesome! He was spinning these amazing beats. I was dancing till like 4 in the morning or something I dunno. All I remember is dancing and drinking and next thing I know my cell alarm is going off because it's time to wake up for work. I was still in the warehouse asleep facedown on this ratty couch, it was was gross. So I jumped into the car to get home and shower. Well after driving around like all day I ended up falling asleep behind the wheel and when I woke up this guy totally almost hit me head on! I was like screaming and stuff and I jerked the wheel to the right, hit the curb and almost took out this hooker. It was CRAZY! The guy just totally kept on going like nothing happened! Then this Enforcer came driving by and I tried to flag him down to tell him what happened and he didn't even slow down the jerk. So I gave his car the finger and drove back to the shop shakin pretty bad. When I got home I totally crashed. OH, I also bought this awesome little hot pink car but I didn't get any pictures of it due to the craziness. Anywayz it's getting my tattoo airbrushed on it's back hatch so we will totally match! I will put some pics of it in here when I get it back. I am totally getting some custom plates for it too, just not sure what yet. Anyway, until next time!
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 pm

(Really loving this thusfar. It's great to see what someone can build from nothing more than a mentioned brand. So you're aware, Exile Records has an apartment above it where this redhead and some old guy live.)
    Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Kierstyn Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Eleutherophobia wrote:(Really loving this thusfar. It's great to see what someone can build from nothing more than a mentioned brand. So you're aware, Exile Records has an apartment above it where this redhead and some old guy live.)

(Hmmmmm.... You work at the coffee shop, and I work at the record store. I think there is the possibility that you are going to end up in one of my diary entries. Probably from me working late doing some stock work after they take my driving privileges away, which I think is going to happen very soon. PM me if you want to work on something together, I think it's a great chance for us to meet and possibly get me into the darker side of San Paro.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am