Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

On a dark and story night...

Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

On a dark and story night... Empty On a dark and story night...

Post  Kierstyn Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Actually it wasn't dark or stormy. It was daylight and pretty sunny. I mean it NEVER rains in San Paro. Why does it never rain? Or does it just rain while I am asleep. Even if that was the case it would be wet outside when I woke up right? But I usually sleep during the day so maybe it like evaporates before I wake up?

Anyway, it was a bright and sunny day the day that I first got arrested by an Enforcer. I wasn't even really doing anything. Sooo I happened to have a necklace belonging to an old lady, it's obvious she dropped it and I was going to return it to her. And yes I also had her wallet, but it had her driver's license and I was going to her house to return the necklace. Of course I was running! It is obviously a valuable necklace and I am sure she wanted it back ASAP. But for some reason the Enforcer hooked me up anyway. Unreal. Not that it mattered much anyway. Turns out the judge he brought me before knew me from the club I used to work at. A quick wink wink and a couple of tickets to a concert under the bench and I was out. Yes I did blow a raspberry at the Enforcer as I walked by. He totally deserved it.

So now I am back out on the street and looking for a job. Maybe something legit, or at least sorta legit. Something like a record store or label maybe? I am totally good with people! Like this watch right here? That nice man just gave it to me. Okay, maybe he didn't "give" it to me, but it's not like he is yelling at me for taking it. Oh, he is yelling. Oh great there is that Enforcer again. Well time to run, catch ya laters!
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

On a dark and story night... Empty Re: On a dark and story night...

Post  Chainer Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 pm

(Incredibly natural. It's almost like meeting someone for the first time.)
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am

(Humor! Something that we have perhaps been lacking thusfar. Really a delightful, tongue-in-cheek read. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Kierstyn!)
    Kierstyn
    Kierstyn
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Kierstyn Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:00 am

Eleutherophobia wrote:(Humor! Something that we have perhaps been lacking thusfar. Really a delightful, tongue-in-cheek read. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Kierstyn!)

(Thanks! I will do my best to keep things as light as possible, well not too light I guess, don't want us to float away or anything!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am