Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

APB is back! See you on the streets

Cr1m50n
    Cr1m50n
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

APB is back! See you on the streets Empty APB is back! See you on the streets

Post  Cr1m50n Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 am

http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1134786p1.html

APB has been bought out and currently in rework for a second quater 2011 release as a free to play game!
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

APB is back! See you on the streets Empty Re: APB is back! See you on the streets

Post  Tripp Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:02 am

Oh hell yeah! The rain dogs are back in biz, yo!

Lets hope that players old characters won't get kicked to the curb like a used bloody tampon.
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

APB is back! See you on the streets Empty Re: APB is back! See you on the streets

Post  Stead123 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

That last sentence..Was most possibly the most amazing sentence in the whole universe. Back on topic K2 in my opinion is going to ruin the game by exploiting the customization and making it so you have to pay loads of your own money to make your character look the least bit unique. Thats usually what they do for most other games. And then after you spend your money you can only buy things for like a month at a time then it evaporates.
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Ricky Scarface Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Interesting to see i'm not the only one who wanted to buy APB. Damn you gamersfirst, But hell yeah for making it free. Very Happy
    Remington
    Remington
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Remington Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

Remington will most certainly return.

I hope to see you all again. <3
    Cr1m50n
    Cr1m50n
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Cr1m50n Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Got my Beta invite. Character will share my same name. Hope to see you all soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm