Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Question is back.

Question
    Question
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Question is back. Empty Question is back.

Post  Question Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Rain came pouring down from the sky, tiny rain drops splashing against the hood of a taxi, which was parked outside the SPPD.. From the dark shadows, a bald headed, dark skinned man emerged, wearing a pair of blue and purple jeans, with some dress shoes to match... The man would reach down to his belt and grab his aviators gently... Unfolding the arms of the aviators, he'd place them over his light brown eyes and smile, looking up into the sky, "A fresh start... Finally." He would say calmly, though he was quite excited to be free again... Moving to the taxi, he would grip the handle of the orange door and pull at it, opening the door to get inside.. The taxi driver took the man's money and they set off for their destination.

Many twists and turns later, the taxi driver and this man would arrive at the Bloodroses headquarters, where the man wearing the brightly coloured, yet scruffy looking clothes hopped out, gently closing the door behind him.. Looking over the large building, he would walk inside and crack his neck as he stretched it to the right. The man would then feel a nudge on his arm and his head would turn to lock eyes with the person and he would chuckle, "It's been too long." The stranger, a proud and well known member of the Bloodroses would raise a hand, offering it to the man, "Anthony "Question" Baida..." The bald headed man would take the other man's hand and nudge his shoulder against his, while wrapping an arm around him, "Show me to my room... It's good to be home."
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Question is back. Empty Re: Question is back.

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

"So I say shit, Ed. You know how he used to get. Shit, I'll take up in the cracks between the ceiling tiles if I have to. I just need somewhere to stay for the next few days. And he asks me what I was doing in town, anyway. Like it was any of his goddamn business, or he was some interrogator or something. Well, so I end up on the couch for a night or two, and it's all okay, right? Well, you know how he used to get. Somebody came to the door, dead of night, right? They come and they go like: 'Hey, open up!' all loud and definitely not trying to hide that they were pissed. So Ed grabs me and throws me a bottle of some high-proof stuff and a lighter and tells me to start pouring. And let me tell you, by this point, he was already halfway through the window, onto the fire escape.

I saw him taking a few glances back at it. He must've lived there for years after Jack went missing. Hard to do that to your own home."

Uncredited Interview; Bill Goodwyn's Metropolitan Knights: A retrospective on community outreach and criminal philanthropy; "The San Paro Effigy" Online Content; Original air-date May 3rd, 2004

(Great stuff, can't wait for more.)

Last edited by Eleutherophobia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Question
    Question
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Question Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 pm

(( Thanks. Yours is quite nice as well, though I don't quite understand.. Who is she conversing with there, exactly? Ed? Who might he be? Very Happy ))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Question wrote:(( Thanks. Yours is quite nice as well, though I don't quite understand.. Who is she conversing with there, exactly? Ed? Who might he be? Very Happy ))

(Edited to more accurately reflect what I was attempting to portray.)
    Question
    Question
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Question Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm

(( I just don't understand what is has to do with my post. I figured you might post something in response to my getting out of jail, to join the gang.. I gather you are just roleplaying with one continious story of your character? ))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:22 am

(Hehe, merely meditating on the concept of home.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:16 am