Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Painting the town Pink: Let's have a little fun!

Pink
    Pink
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Painting the town Pink: Let's have a little fun! Empty Painting the town Pink: Let's have a little fun!

Post  Pink Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

She kicks her bare feet up onto the metal table, looping on foot over the other as she reclines precariously backward onto the back legs of her chair. "Yeah, you can call me whatever makes you happy Bob." An impish grin playing at her lips, "You know I'm all about the happiness, right?" She shrugs indifferently, lazily tossing one slender arm across the back of the chair next to her while bringing her cigarette to her mouth with her other hand.

The bulging veins of annoyance now apparent on the forehead of the larger of the two men looming across the table from her say all she needs to know about their budding relationship. He growls, "It's Officer Billings to you!", then pointing emphatically at her, "And I'm not callin' you Pink like one of your punk reject friends!!" The other man puts a calming hand on Officer Billings' shoulder, then looks to Pink with an imploring expression, "Look, Ms. ..."

She breaks in with a dazzling grin, "Pink." She coos, "Commme on, give it a try darlin'." Billings throws up his hands, shooting up from the table so fast that his chair tumbles backward to the floor. His partner deadpans, "No." She starts laughing softly, giving a small nod. "Whatever. Look gents, we both know this is just a social visit. Any second now my daddy's little minions are going to march through that door and I'll be on my way, righto?"

He leans forward and starts to speak in serious tones, but she quickly loses interest as he starts to rattle off her recent offenses and looks on instead to the big man that is now about to storm out of the room. "Hey, bring me back something sweet?" Billings, red-faced in anger, pauses to turn like a bull getting ready to charge. Pink just flashes her toothy grin right at him, wordlessly daring him to do it.

Before he can take action, either to fight or take flight, he is surprised by the interrogation room's door opening into him. Pink sighs, flicking her cigarette onto the floor. She mumbles, "And here they are now, and there goes my fun..."

A short while later...

Pink is gazing out the window as San Pero passes by outside. "Multiple car thefts, all wrecked...six storefronts damaged..." Without shifting her gaze, she protests in response, "Hey, the cops drove into those too!" The rundown continues, "Three pedestrians in the hospital..." Pink actually looks to the woman across from her, wagging her slender index finger as she quips, "Jaywalking is a crime, you know! I may as well have been an enforcer out there!" She gets only a glower in response, "...and ten pounds of..."

Pink gives a small shrug, "Look, they have it all wrong there too. That was my personal, knowwhutahmean?" The elder woman frowns deeply at her, "Your father..." This actually draws a savage frown from Pink as well as she barks, "Don't you tell me about 'my father' Vanessa, I know all about what daddy gives a shit about and what he doesn't."

"Your senseless hedonism is going to end up hurting..." Then Pink is laughing again, drowning out whatever predictable thing the woman, her longtime would-be keeper, had to say. She catches her breath, snickers a little again, and then shakes her head at Vanessa, "But what about little ol' Pink? Daddy wants his baby girl to be happy doesn't he?"

"Anna," the older lady starts, but Pink again cuts her off, "Vanessa, you'll keep daddy's big important politics from getting butthurt by covering up the little pesky details that are me, like you always do. And I'll go and have fun in this lovely little playground he's stuck us in, just like I always do."

Vanessa sighs, gazing out the window at the mean streets of the city. Pink follows her gaze, sharing a small smile, "So why don't we stop and get an ice cream?" She leans in to pat Vanessa's shoulder, "We'll even pay for it!"

((I'm so excited to have found an RP group here in APB on LaRocha! I tried to paint a brief picture of Pink as a bit of an unruly hedonistic troublemaker above. Hopefully, while not sharing a lot of personal details, it gives a glimpse of my completely corrupt, fun loving, no holds barred scamp Pink. I'm currently leaving myself logged in the social area to max out Fashionista and Tuner, but added Eleutherophobia as a friend and will be keeping an eye out!))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Painting the town Pink: Let's have a little fun! Empty Re: Painting the town Pink: Let's have a little fun!

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Pink wrote:
    "Your senseless hedonism is going to end up hurting..." Then Pink is laughing again, drowning out whatever predictable thing the woman, her longtime would-be keeper, had to say. She catches her breath, snickers a little again, and then shakes her head at Vanessa, "But what about little ol' Pink? Daddy wants his baby girl to be happy doesn't he?"

(Poetic. I can't wait for more. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Pink.)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 am