Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A new face in town...

Katsuro
    Katsuro
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

A new face in town... Empty A new face in town...

Post  Katsuro Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 am

You see a man in his early twenties, he is wearing a well tailored suit. He has dark hair covering quite a lot of his face it's pretty hard to see it.

This man is standing in the Metro with his hands in his pockets, and is looking at the floor. The Metro is slowly coming to a halt. The Metro is pretty quiet at this time of night. You can see it has been pretty busy though because there is trash underneath the seats and on the floor. The doors slowly open and the man walks out of the Metro still looking at the ground.

He is in the Waterfront District and the scene is pretty grim and you can hear faint gunshots going of in the distance. It's quite dark outside and there is quite a few groups of people here. The man looks up for the first time and sniffs the air and a slight smirk appears on his face. He removes his hands from his pockets and reveals a shiny metal tin and a fancy looking Zippo lighter in each hands. He opens the tin and takes a cigarette from it and places it on his lip. He puts the tin back in his pocket and starts to light the cigarette. Just as he is about to take a first drag he gets a strong push in the back.

"I think your lost?! Let me welcome you to our turf! We Bloodroses don't like people snooping around our territory!" The man slowly turns around looking at the person who just pushed him. The figure is standing in the shadow and it's pretty hard to make out how he looks like. It looks like he's wearing a black and red leather jacket. His stance is quite aggressive.

The newcomer takes a drag from his cigarette and holds it in his hand. He puts the cigarette between his finger and thumb and holds his hand up. As he is doing this he puts his lighter back in his pocket. He then calmly says:" Didn't your mother ever tell you not to speak to strangers?" And flicks his cigarette in the face of the gang member.

That friendly "gesture" made him so angry that he punched the newcomer on his mouth. It nearly knocked him to the ground. He gives his mouth rub and spits a bit of blood on the ground. He then looked at the angry and now very aggressive man. The newcomer has a smirk on his face, and then out of no where the newcomer smashes his head on the mans nose. There is an awful crunching noise and blood starts to gush out of it. The man looks a bit dazed and holds his nose. The the stranger said:"My mother always told me to use your head first." And he then pushes the guy onto the ground, and starts walking away slowly. He then hears some other voices shout and say:"That's the bastard that beat up James, get that son of a bitch."

The man starts running away from the scene and turns his head around there are about five or six people chasing him. One of them starts to aim a gun at him and starts to fire. The bullets zoomed around him and missed him. He counted the bullets that where being shot, he thought there where about eight rounds in total. That last bullet bounced of the ground and ricocheted in his right leg. They didn't notice they hit him because he heard one of them shout: "that you can't hit for shit!"

As he was trying to continue his pace his leg really started to hurt and throb. He looked behind him and they stopped chasing, they seemed to be arguing with each other. As he started to slow down his pace even more he started to limp away in a nearby alley.

There was no one in the alley, but it was filled with junk. There was a ripped open trash bag and it looks like the dustbin had been kicked on the floor. The man then looked at his wound, luckily the ricochet was only a small piece of the bullet and it scraped past his leg. He then laughed and said:"Welcome indeed... So this will be my new city to live in." He smiled in a strange way and light up a cigarette. A few drops of water started to fall from the sky. And then without warning it started to pour. The man tilted his head in the sky and his face got wet. He exhaled re leaved and said:"This day is getting better by the minute."

(((OOC: Hello I don't really know how to do this recruitment at the end, for example I don't know how I will meet you ect. and I guess it would be more fun to roleplay that. Thanks Katsuro)))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

A new face in town... Empty Re: A new face in town...

Post  Eleutherophobia Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

(Really a pleasure to read, Katsuro. It would be a blast to roleplay a meeting between our characters. The wide breadth of different ways people view this classified section, and roleplaying auditions never ceases to amaze me. I'd love to hear more from you very soon.)
    Katsuro
    Katsuro
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Katsuro Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:37 pm

((OOC: Thanks a lot, I always find it a bit hard to roleplay something new like this for instance seeing that I don't know anything about the game really. I will have an actual character bio but I would love to share my information once the player characters actually know me. I wouldn't want anyone to "meta" game Razz . If there is any application to be filled please point me in the right direction. Also I also have the Key to the City so it would be fun if we could all meet up on there and roleplay a bit also.))
    LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LucentWolf Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm

( Hey there! This is also exactly what I'm trying to do. Get my character in through RP. If you feel up to it, I've got a thread going in the Next Chapter. I'd enjoy getting you into there if you're interested. Your post even sets you up at a good spot where my character's current home is. I'm fairly new myself, so if you're interested lemme know and my next post in there can get our characters met up. Smile )
    Katsuro
    Katsuro
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Katsuro Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Sadly I am based in Europe so i cannot join your ranks. I wish you all the very best and thank you for the opportunity you gave me. Take care! Hopefully we will bump into each other soon.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LupusIntus Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Bes of luck where ever you go, mate!

See ya on da streets
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Indeed. Sorry to hear you won't be joining us in the city. You're still welcome on the boards at any time! Enjoy yourself out there!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 pm