Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"Please, If you can, die in there."

Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

"Please, If you can, die in there." Empty "Please, If you can, die in there."

Post  Ricky Scarface Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

It was the last words my very unknown "father" had said to me before I went to the SuperMax. For the third time.

I was on the run for a very long time for several... "diabolical" things, they said.
    I was just trying to make everything prettier. The stain of blood on the ground symbolized nature. A "man eating man" world is a perfect model for chaos. Hehehehe, oh, how things are changing.

Because theres people like me,
    The "normal" people passed a CSA law to give everyone a gun.
    And what comes of this?
    More chaos.

Hell, I saw a entire box of ammo, just sitting on the street a couple months ago, just.. rotting away.. USELESS!
    It angered me as that box of ammo is a instrument just left to be Un-played!
    Vile. Because a special art is forbidden, they try to make it stale, and ruined.
    I do not think so.

This is just the beginning, I believe, of a entire war.
    Those pricks in the office, sitting with their smug coffee glasses and there fat suits think they control everything.
    They don't realize that giving out badges and guns like candy spawns criminal intent.
    I gotta give them props, though.
    It does make things more.. interesting.

For example, walking down the street straight into a firefight. Cars exploding on one side. The other, people shouting out to where the enemy is. The whole reason behind this small carnage? A bag of money.

... Isn't it great?
    *Laughter*
    ----

Recorded Log of Prisoner # 125853, "Ricky", San Paro State SuperMax Prison.
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

"Please, If you can, die in there." Empty Interview.

Post  Ricky Scarface Tue May 04, 2010 2:18 pm

The news came by today, the guard told me. Talking about when I was going to break out.
    Seems to be on everyones mind, as I usually never stayed in prison very long.
    It seems that I am doing my job without having to do anything-- torturing the media to wait for news of a prison break. Hehehe.

"It doesn't seem you care very much, by your tone."

What? Just because I don't sound like a crazy, homocidal crackpot, your going to to be biased towards me?

"No, you just seem like something else is on your mind."

How observant. Tell me, how much can you see through that one way bullet-proof mirror?

"Everything."

Really? *Ricky leans back a bit, the chains on his arms and legs making a bit of a rustle as his chair moves.*
    Please, tell me how I looked on camera. Because quite frankly, I look like I've been at a bondage party for too long.

"You looked nicer than when you came in here."

Thanks for letting me know, asswipe. *he sighs.*
    You know, all the other prisoners in this damn prison aren't even mentioned, Aside from gang leaders and triple digit murders! Fucking Media. Oh well. Lifes harsh on people I guess.

"It is. Have you ever thought about the lifes you ended?"

No. Thinking about the people you killed is a good way of killing yourself. The smart guys learn that.

"Do you think that ruining this city is right?"

What is there to ruin, sir? Ask yourself. Before the San paro crime rate shot up to nearly hundred percent, this city hardly even paid attention to child molesters, murderers, pychopaths, and drug dealers. They ignored them like they didn't exist. The police just "hushed" them by arresting them. They still got back out and did there thing. This is why there is people like me. I see the infestation growing around these parts. Its sickening. Like ignoring cancer in your blood. You realize its about to kill you when your already close to death. Thats whats happening right now, with this new CSA law and the Enforcers. This wasn't a pretty sight in the beginning, so I practicly am MAKING THINGS BETTER!

"Killing these people -- Don't you feel like your giving in to the damnation yourself?"

*Ricky busts out laughing*
    Whoevers talking through that microphone to me, please go outside and breath in fresh air. Because that air is tainted with blood. *Ricky grins*

"*sighs* And we thought you were getting better."

Oh, I am. Trust me on that. I never stop learning, sonny.

"This interview is over."
    --------
    Dr. Lyson, Psychologist Anayalizer
    Recorded Interview #2.
    Log 2.
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

"Please, If you can, die in there." Empty Nantego News Network

Post  Ricky Scarface Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

"Earlier today, the SuperMax prison had a massive riot outbreak at night and several people had escaped during the riot. One of them is believed to be Ricky, a suspected cause of the riot."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hm. Red letter day, Ricky thought to himself while sitting in his cell. He'd been counting every day for the past few months. He knew what was about to happen. And he knew someone was way too fucking stubborn to leave him in prison for more than a year.

Dario. An interesting man.
    The only real friend ricky knows, and truely trusts.
    And is probably the only person to organize a giant riot of a Supermax prison to get one man out as well.

It started with a red alert, as a truck with a couple people have busted through the front gate. What the prison guards didn't know, is that it was filled with C4. A mere distraction, as it would only make a hole the size of a man in the gates, and do minimal damage.

When It exploded though, it was loud. Very loud. Loud enough to signal two prisoners who were apart of Rickys Mafia to start the riot. When they were in the middle of putting prisoners back in their cells, they fought back and pushed a guard over a rail. Almost as quick as that movement was, a riot was up and running in the Left ward of the prison. It was out of control, half the guards dealing with the truck crash in the gates and then the riot in the left ward. Ricky was on the right ward, although. But in the south side of the prison, Dario and his crew of men were cutting through several fences, and another truck busting through the electrical gate.

Five minutes, Dario said, and we must have Ricky in his suit and on his way out.

------------------------------
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

"Please, If you can, die in there." Empty Re: "Please, If you can, die in there."

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue May 25, 2010 12:18 am

(Cool stuff, Ricky. I very much enjoy the non-traditional storytelling you've used thusfar with the interviews.)
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

"Please, If you can, die in there." Empty Re: "Please, If you can, die in there."

Post  Ricky Scarface Tue May 25, 2010 6:39 pm

(Glad You liked it. I've yet to continue it because I was told not to until I got the intro of the mafia mixed in there right as well. But I will finish it soon, now. because i got the time.)
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Ricky Scarface Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

The Clearing smoke in the air, the charred bodies, and that swagger that we all know is of a ladies greeted him at his cell with a old friend of his.

"Well well, Dario. Seems you really got into this hell hole and got me."

"Of course, Ricky. Why would I leave you here? You got too much work to do in the world."

"Of course.. Whos the chick?"

The lady quickly responded, "Tonzi, and heres your suit." *She hands him a suitcase.*

*He takes it, nodding, and he quickly changes clothes.*
    "Can't believe I had enough time to change, Heh."

"You didn't, Ricky."
    "Whatever, Dari--
    *Several bullets went just above them, as guards open fired. Tonzi turned around and did a glaze with her mini-uzi, but only for covering. They started running down the hall, Dario leading the way out. There was hell, and since the cops have yet to arrive, and only the enforcers, it was still out of control by the time they got out of there.*

*They walked to the van, Dario getting in the driver and ricky in the passenger. Tonzi went in the back.*
    "Interesting place, this supermax prison was."

"Ricky, whens a prison not interesting to you? You like to sit and watch dust."

"True."
    ---------------------------------------
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Ricky Scarface Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 am

The Darkness Rises. Its been a long journey, A long day. I assume nobody here knows me; Nobody here should. Maybe a few faces reconize me from the past, A few people who shouldn't be alive.

I have returned to san paro safely, since my last journey out of the prison, oh so long ago. But it seems the city is large.

" You truly were an angel
    sent from God in heaven above.
    Your shocking death just broke the hearts of everyone you loved.
    When I found out that you had died
    I thought that they were wrong.
    You were so alive - and then
    just like that, you were gone.
    A flame blown out in seconds,
    Confirming our worst fears -
    A light that shines no more on earth
    for which we shed many tears.
    But still you are my beacon
    And I need you right now.
    You hear all the prayers I say
    Because they are answered somehow.
    I wish that you could be here,
    But in a way you are.
    Your symbol of a rose goes everywhere with me,
    so I know you can't be far.
    It still is quite a shock to me
    that you had to die;
    But no one will forget you
    And I love you, and goodbye."

The words of the lost and forever blinded by the lie of love.

Good-bye, Janet.

The life of the criminal is tough work, and theres no more room for love.

Maybe one day you will see this and understand.
    ---

End of recording

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 pm