Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zamara
Tripp
Lamette
Mortierre
Cr1m50n
9 posters

APB:R Beta/Release Questions and Info

Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

APB:R Beta/Release Questions and Info - Page 2 Empty Re: APB:R Beta/Release Questions and Info

Post  Tripp Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 am

Sounds like we have ourselves some allies or enemies, Pink. Yeah, playing as Jethro.
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

APB:R Beta/Release Questions and Info - Page 2 Empty Re: APB:R Beta/Release Questions and Info

Post  Tripp Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Just had to ask, how often does the Rain Dogs on Colby RP? I might be thinking of changing Jethro over to them from Pink's. They're a good leader and all but would like to interact with leader that I don't have to stay up til midnight EST to wait around on. Just want to have fun and mostly get that from RP rather then read stuff in guild chat about stuff that isn't possible in-game.
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Stead123 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

We are decently active..Now that I've got a server on Garrysmod I can't be as active..But like I said the name is reserved and we do a lot of in game RPING..There is about 4-5 of us currently. Add up Stead123 and/or tag me up with an email at stephenrox.bruni@hotmail.com
    Morden
    Morden
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Morden Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 am

Hey all, long time no see.

Currently I'm on Colby as well, I've got both a criminal and an enforcer. If there is a reform going on I'd love to hop back in. Now that this game's F2P I think I can finally justify digging some more time into it. Anyway, let me know what's going on so far and hit me up in game.
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Stead123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't play too much anymore..But the clan tag is still up there..If you still play and are on Colby add up Stead123. I'll invite you to the group. If I'm not on send an email to stephenrox.bruni@hotmail.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 pm