Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello Rain Dogs!

holloway
    holloway
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Hello Rain Dogs! Empty Hello Rain Dogs!

Post  holloway Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Although I was never in the clan, NataleeHolloway always enjoyed grouping with you guys. It's a shame what happened to APB. To be honest, I dont really know what I'm going to do next. It will be really hard to fill the void of APB so if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. My clan really hasn't picked a game to move to so maybe I'll follow you guys around if the game sounds fun.
    DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Hello Rain Dogs! Empty Re: Hello Rain Dogs!

Post  DevilDolly Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

I'ma miss you too, Nata. You made the shotgun a truly wonderful thing to behold, not to mention being just generally fun to be around.

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 am

A sad day has come as the APB servers are officially off today. Some here are optomistic that a buyer has scooped up the game and will redevelop it and release it in a new way, but I am not. I uninstalled the game with great sadness and was unable to concentrate on any game last night. Nothing could keep my interest as all I wanted to do was run missions in San Paro, watch Dolly and Ian interact, and act as the father figure of the Rain Dogs. I feel robbed and I have a feeling it may take a while to recover on this one...

The Rain Dogs are here to stay, even though APB is not. Right now, MMO wise, the world is sparse of good options. I came to APB to get away from the fantasy world (I was playing Dungeons and Dragons Online for three years prior to APB). Now that the modern world is gone once more I will travel into the future and bring back to life the characters of Eve Online (one new, one old). This site will be converted to reflect a multi-gaming environment as well as an environment to tell stories. You are always welcome here amongst us as it was always a pleasure to play with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm