Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
InZaneFlea
Pyroclasam
Vicarius
Deshwitat444
Chainer
Ecks
Eleutherophobia
11 posters

Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style

Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style

Post  Chainer Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 pm

I would say, that I wouldn't expect Sephr to ever so devote himself to anything to wear a symbol. Much like Spike or Jet, their past is all they can align themselves with and that's what it is with Sephr. Not saying he isn't a part of Raindogs, what I think I'm saying is that 'He's a Raindog, but a mutt with no particular markings.'

I'm still for it being optional, as the circumstance is most important in my head. As far as I see it from the writing it is still the circumstance that brings us together, not an idea. But by all means if your Raindog is more loyal than a handbiter like mine, use it. Smile
    Eron
    Eron
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style

Post  Eron Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 am

I also think the "gang tattoo" idea is pretty solid. It does make it hard to show off since things get all blurry in district play, but *we'll* know that the ink is there! I believe we can respect individual expression by simply identifying a couple common elements, letters, numbers and/or colors to be incorporated into the proposed design.

For example, if we made the proposed list to include:

images of the sun and/or water,
    the colors blue and yellow,
    the letters R and D,
    and the number 13;

then any three of us could design tattoos that use some or all of these elements in very different ways, but still conveying a similar spirit.

We just gotta identify our elements.
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 am

^ What Eron said. Since Nyte is pretty much full-blown Blood Rose I will be wearing alot of their colors but will have either the RD on my tie or a tribal tattoo of a rain drop or some element that shows I'm also a rain dog at heart. RainDogsTag RainDogsTag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:07 am