Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Vicarius
Delinquent
LupusIntus
Chainer
Nytewing
Katsuro
Eleutherophobia
LucentWolf
12 posters

Wanderers : Open RP - Current Pace: Stopped/Sporadic

LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Wanderers : Open RP - Current Pace: Stopped/Sporadic - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanderers : Open RP - Current Pace: Stopped/Sporadic

Post  LucentWolf Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Snatching the rifle out of the air he began lining up shots on the enforcers on the roof above. Waiting until one poked his head above the rim of the roof, he snapped off the shot and didn't wait to see the results, ducking down under the window. He heard, rather than saw the results. The other enforcers clamoring to move the body out of the way.

He shifted over to the other windows and edged over to look around the corner of it, the other officers still dragging the body off, he lined up another shot while they were busy not paying attention and took out the man on the left. Leaving one more up there according to Nyte.

He started to turn back to take another shot at the remaining of the enforcers when he noticed a couple more people coming through into the warehouse. These ones he didn't recognize as the other two Nyte was talking two so he took aim, then pulled back. The new ones weren't enforcers.

" Hey, who the hell are you guys? What's going on here, a fuckin' party? You didn't pass up a couple irish guys did ya? They get in here and we've a band of merry men going on. "

He took a chance to look out the window to see if he could take out the last of the enforcers on the roof, but after he took out the 2nd, the 3rd had ran off. More than likely to get reinforcements.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Wanderers : Open RP - Current Pace: Stopped/Sporadic - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanderers : Open RP - Current Pace: Stopped/Sporadic

Post  LupusIntus Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm

"Pleasure ta meet you too, boyo..." Redd muttered at the departing stranger's back.

Lupus shouldered his new combat shotgun remained tense; there were too many things going on, too many new arrivals and variables. With every new face, every new cold-hearted assassin, every new gun totting psychopath, every new "unknown", the risk factor of any job multiplied. The large Irishman could tell that these weren't normal run-o-the-mill street trash, they were big time players in their own right just like the Blarney Brothers.

They were slowly becoming surrounded by people who could really put up a fight... and Lupus was getting excited at the idea.

"Do ya tink we can trust 'em?" He growled to his cousin who was taking a long drag of his cigarette, deep in thoughts of his own.

After a moment of hesitation, Redd dropped the smoldering butt into a puddle where it died out with a final hiss. "Guess der's only one way ta find out."

With one final nod, the two entered the warehouse with weapons in hand. On the roof, several more people were already hunkered down as enforcers began to catch wind of their position. "Well well... looks like da festivities started wit'out us, Lupus!" Redd said with a chuckle, already lighting up another cigarette.

"Well now I'm tinkin' da party can really start, cousin." Lupus answered with a smile behind his mask.
    Vicarius
    Vicarius
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Vicarius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 am

Vicarius was rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen of this building, he didn't even notice the enforcer come barreling down the stairs and draw his sidearm. Vic's pistols were on the counter a little more than reaching distance away. The enforcer then knocks Vicarius into the refrigerator.

"Freeze scumbag!" The enforcer puts the gun to Vic's head, "Hands on your head!"

Vicarius doesn't want to upset the man with the barrel to his head so he does as he says, "So...officer, what can I do for ya this fine evening?"

"Now tell me where your criminal friends are?!" The enforcer hits Vic in the back of the head with the firearm.

As Vicarius takes the hit he flings open the freezer door of the refrigerator which hits the enforcer in the face and arm, knocking his weapon onto the floor. Vic snags one of his pistols off the counter top and stands over the enforcer aiming for his head.

Vic gives a hearty smirk as he takes a step closer and kicks away the enforcer's sidearm. "My my how the tables have turned, how 'bout you tell me where your 'friends' are?"

In the back of his head, Vicarius is hoping that the enforcer doesn't notice that the pistol aimed at his head is actually empty.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 am

" Hey, who the hell are you guys? What's going on here, a fuckin' party? You didn't pass up a couple irish guys did ya? They get in here and we've a band of merry men going on. "

Dice rounded up the last set of stairs and immediately noticed a man with a large rifle, assuming this was who yelled a few moments ago he responded "Names Dice, and I don't know if their Irish, but there were two more men in the alley, definitely not enforcers. If that answers your question."

He moved closer to the window to see if he could see just where the hell they were being shot at from, he was answered by a few near misses hitting the brick right outside the window. "Well shit, I haven't even done anything yet." Double-checking to make sure the safety on his pistol was off he stood up to peer out of the window once more.

((Sorry for the short posts, not feeling so hot these past few days, just trying to stay in the story.))
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 am

The cigarette was at its' end. Pushed into the wet sidewalk of a dark alcove, Sephr ground down on it as he exhaled through his nose. The smoke exited as well, making him look like an angry wolf on a cold winters night; the kind that has been waiting for it's prey to come out of hiding, but growing more pessimistic as time went on. He had been leaning on his toes, hunched over watching the events unfold a distance away. He simply didn't care to get involved in such flamboyant gun-play. He saw no personal profit in it, and profit was second to need with the wiry mutt.

Typically, he would of mocked them before moving on in some way. Perhaps a few sharp words about their mother, or an attempt to provoke an opera-house reveal of their current wealth. He saw no need for any of this, they seemed to be gathered by purely circumstantial events. The kind of people that would work together because the moment was right for it. This was truly alien in nature the the brazen red-haired man who made his living off of working against everyone. For a moment it made him think of his sister, his mother, and the man who taught him. M'eybe it's not s'alien t'me. he thought. The mutt quickly shrugged off such thoughts and focused back at the matters at hand.

He leaned back off of his toes and pushed his back against the wall. Sephr thought that a show was worth watching, and maybe there would be a quick meal out of one of them, or all of them.
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Post  Delinquent Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 am

Delinquent scanned the warehouse, taking in his new "companions" with calculated silence. The man calling himself Dice stood near him and Delinquent watched as Dice found that it is dangerous to peer through windows in this city. A closing siren perked Delinquent's ears and he looked out into the alleyway, About fifteen feet up, eh? With a nod to the new participant he spoke, "Name's Delinquent, though you can call me Del for short. Certainly a nice night for a stroll, don't you think?"

The cruiser began to enter the far end of the alleyway and before Dice could respond Del was up into the window sill. He took a single step forward and discharged the pistol as he plummeted. The enforcer speed up in an attempt to flee the deadly rain storm and Del landed with a Hrmph as the flimsy metal of the vehicles hood gave way under Delinquent's weight. Pressing the pistol to the windshield Delinquent smiled and discharged the final round in the chamber. The vehicle, a four door Han Vero, was decked out with custom symbols and enforcer markings. Delinquent flopped off the roof of the vehicle and limped to the window, Great, twisted my leg bad there...

Reaching into the vehicle Delinquent shut off the sirens then shouted up to the window he had come from, "Looks like we got ourselves a ride, friends. Can any of you drive?"
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 am

Nyte turned from the pillar and looked at Dice when the man with the WWE shirt purposely leaped from the window. "Looks like Dels crazier then I am. You can call me Nyte." Walking to the railing of the upper loft he gazed down at the two men from the alley and let out a sigh of relief. "I see you were able to find some firepower." He called down to them.

"Looks like we got ourselves a ride, friends. Can any of you drive?"
    Delinquent shouted from outside.

Nyte shrugged. "Guess this place will be crawling with enforcers pretty soon huh?"

"So, do we stay for the fun?" Nyte paused "They did look pretty green." Nothing more then street cops. Remembering the enforcers from his encounter with the Blood Roses, Nyte knew there were bigger fish in San Paro. The dangerous kind with big teeth. "But their friends might not be so forgiving if yinz get my drift. 'Sides, I only got one clip of ammo"

Nyte waited for a response, not wanting to run off alone again.
    LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LucentWolf Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Nodding, he moved from the window. Though he was careful, he wasn't careful enough and one of the enforcers atop the roof took advantage of his exposed shoulder. Firing off a few rounds several missed and broke into the brick, but two hit their target and embedded themselves into his upper shoulder, throwing him forward. Groaning, he looked at the rest of the group, switching the rifle to his other hand to take the weight off.

" Well I guess we should get out of here then before it gets swarmed. No idea where we're going but it's gotta be better than here. "

He exited the warehouse and wasted no time sliding into the back passenger side of the car. He had no idea about the lay out of this town, and still had a good arm to at least give the enforcers something to worry about with the rifle in his hand. Let some one else who knew this place drive. Hitting the automatic window he lowered it then perched himself on the edge, leaning out. He locked his foot under the passenger side seat to balance himself and give room for the others to get in. He yelled at them.

" Let's get going fella's. Times wasting, and we need to be some where else. "

Last edited by LucentWolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Nyte looked at Dice then back to the man with the white-green-orange hockey mask and his wiry pal who had just lit another cig. "Well, looks like a Han Veo so that leaves two seats left, three if one of us squeezes in the middle." The four men exchanged glances at each other before looking at the two in the car, still waiting for a driver.
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm

"Shotgun!" Del shouted as he limped over to the passenger side of the vehicle. Casually he tossed his pistol into a dumpster in the alleyway and slid into the vehicle with a wince, "Oh yeah, that's gonna hurt for a bit."

Turning in the seat Del extended an empty hand to the man in the back seat, "Hey there, buddy, happen to have another gun on you?"
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 pm

"I'm not driving." Dice stated plainly as he moved around to get in the back seat.

Sliding into the back of the Han Veo, he was welcomed with Del's hand popping into the back.

"Hey there, buddy, happen to have another gun on you?"

"Your in luck." Replied Dice, as he grabbed the second pistol from his belt and handed it to Del.
    "And for you." Turning to the injured man next to him. "I have a nice little gift." Reaching into his inner coat pocket, Dice withdrew a syrette. Holding it close so the man could read what it contained. On the side of the little syrette read one word Morphine.

Vicarius
    Vicarius
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Vicarius Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Vicarius burst through the door of the building adjacent the alleyway. He slowly made his way down the street holding the enforcer as a human shield with a pistol to his head. Vic made his way towards the alley again and this time there was a Han Veo filled with a group of men. He stood in front of the vehicle and called out, "Any of you folks have business with this bastard?" Vic kicks the enforcer to the ground with pistol in hand.

The rain kept its downfall and at Vicarius's feet a puddle of blood was forming from the wounds on his head and arm. His injured arm was at his side ready to draw one of the two pistols,(one empty), at his back, tucked under his belt.

Vic wasn't so sure of what was going to happen but this enforcer hostage was the only trump card he carried at the moment.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LupusIntus Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Redd took a long drag of his cigarette as he looked at the cop, then up at the hostage taker, then back at the cop again. He looked green and was already shaking from the thought of his impending death. Locking eyes with the Irishman, he silently mouthed the words 'help me' with a bit of a sniffle. All Redd did was chuckle with an exhaling of smoke before looking up at the hostage taker. "Seems we're already trustin' a lot o' crazy fuks today, what's one more gonna hurt. You need a ride out o' here, boyo? Sorry, don't tink we have room fer yer 'luggage'."

"We don't have enough seats as it is..." Lupus growled as he fired his shotgun down the alley, spraying a group of approaching enforcers. The two in front dropped to the ground instantly and the rest fell behind cover with a series of shouts. "I'm tinkin' we need another fukin' car!"

Letting out another satisfied puff from his cigarette, Redd risked a look across the street. "Der's another car 'cross da street, unguarded by da looks o' it..." A rifle bullet ricocheted off the wall a foot away from the Irishman's head sending up a spray of mortar and stone. "Mostly unguarded, anyway. Since I don't much like da idea o' standin' round here an' gettin' shot in da back, I tink I'll take my chances o' gettin' shot in da front by makin' a run fer it. Jus' need some coverin' fire; any o' you mucks up fer it?"

Loading a few more shells into his shotgun, Lupus's golden eyes glowed with adrenalin fueled energy. "I'll go wit' Redd an' watch his back while he's startin' da car."
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 pm

It was raining cats and gunpowder when she woke. The crash of a liquor shop crumpling had pulled her jarringly from a hidden nap in the backseat of an ugly kind of yellowed sedan.

Ugly because it was a big four-door family-mover from decades past, and one of the doors in the back really did not work because it had hit a lamppost in its own history. Ed had picked it up from a police auction, he had told her, for next to nothing. The giant had thought himself a wise investor, knowing with certainty that it would not take much to fix. No repairs were ever made, it becoming a freighter for coffee beans and other Columbian imports.

Ugly because the driver’s window was stuck a few inches from closing for lack of a working crank-motor. The girl noticed, after a panicked moment, that her hair was sopping wet, matted onto her forehead and splayed wildly in the directions it had stuck to the moldy fabric seats. She folded around herself and kept her nose pressed onto the back of the driver’s seat, watching through the windshield as a drama unfolded.

Ugly because its grille was missing teeth and grinned slack-jawed across the street as the two men who had caved-in the storefront had ignored it. She had almost gotten involved, but quickly recoiled into the backseat as the distinct, universal, terrifying crack of gunfire rang out through the concrete chasm. It seemed to start and stop for hours, but a lull presented itself, and she crept back out from the backseat, allowing herself a sheepish grin at the thought of leaving the scene without skirmish.

Except the two men, seeming bigger, somehow more imposing with a gained arsenal, were no longer ignoring the grille’s grin. And her mind turned to vague profanity, and she ducked back behind the seat. And somewhere she thought: just fucking do it, already.
    Vicarius
    Vicarius
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Vicarius Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

Vicarius overhears the conversation of the two Irishmen. He then gives a smirk and fires a round into the back of the unarmed enforcer's head. He then draws a second pistol with the other hand and makes his way across the street to the mentioned car. Vic provides some cover fire for the Irishmen as they get to the vehicle.

Enforcers begin blocking off the street and surrounding the area. A few squads enter assault formations and commence the attack.

"Damn this is getting out of hand, we should be the ones surrounding them. We gotta get outta here!"
    LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LucentWolf Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

Looking at the hypo needle, he pondered it for the moment. The bullets in his shoulder reminded him why he was handed the dose and he grinned at the man.

" Hey thanks. " popping off the cap he jammed it into the crook of his arm. Sighing out in relief he felt the medicine literally and figuratively flow through his veins. He nodded his thanks to the man then ducked back into the car, popping out the side. Stiff arming the rifle he looked at the Irishmen asking for cover.

" Yaaa, I got it. Hey, one of you guys take the wheel and get us moving. We'll follow behind ya. " aiming down the alley way towards the way the cars were facing. He fired off a couple shells into the brick the enforcers were hiding behind, hoping to keep them behind cover a bit longer while he backed up with the other two towards the car Redd was heading towards.

" Names Lucent. I've got more names but that's for a different time. "
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LupusIntus Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am

Very few can really describe the feeling of running across a rainy street in the middle of a war while bullets are being fired at you from every direction possible. The burning of your lungs as you gasp for air while desperately pumping your feet through puddles turned dark red as tiny chunks of gravel and shredded tungsten shrapnel into the air from high-velocity rounds literally exploding against the street-top. The pounding in your skull and humming in your ears as adrenalin is shot through your veins as fast as the bullets flying around you, making time itself feel like it's slowing around you as your body goes into 'fight-or-flight' autopilot.

Redd got about half way across the street when he found two words to describe the experience.

"FUKIN SHIT!" Redd yelled as he blind-fired his pistol in whatever direction seemed fit. Lupus roared as he fired the combat shotgun from one hand, using the other to pull his smaller cousin along to match his long-legged strides. Two bullets buried themselves into his bulletproof jacket but the green-mohawk topped Irishman didn't even slow until he baseball slid into the side of the old sedan. Redd didn't waste any time throwing the door open and diving into the driver's seat while his cousin fired a few more shotgun rounds towards an enforcer-held building. It was no surprise that both were too busy to glance into the back seat.

"I need a minute ta hotwire da ting, so... oh." Redd looked curiously at the car keys sitting casually in the ignition "Sweet tanks ta lady luck! Get da fuk in an' let's GO!"

After a few uncertain moments of revving, the engine (almost surprisingly) roared to life just as Lupus jumped into the passenger's seat. Redd smashed the accelerator down, sending the tires spinning with a loud screech before they caught the pavement and launched forward.

((OOC: A little confused as to who's in which car so if you're getting into Eleuth's yellow sedan please assume you did so just after Redd yells "Get da fuk in an' let's GO!".))
    Vicarius
    Vicarius
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Vicarius Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am

The air was heavy with debree and ammuniton. Bodies were dropping, bullet cases were dropping. The blood spored into the rain painting the paved earth a deep red. Vicarius swings open the car door and leaps into the backseat of the sedan just as the tires peel and the vehicle leaves its dock.

Vic barely notices himself landing upon someone else. "Oh hello there, try to keep low."
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 am

He watched what he considered a circus. To him they were all clowns, banding together so quickly to make a show that would work as if they existed as one. So much drama for such petty lives of enforcers, maybe survival too; however, it seemed more like it was a typical gun-down scenario and the last man standing would be proclaimed the victor. He noted the largest of them, looking curiously at the mask he wore. Fuckin' a. Colors like tha'n he really is'a clown. The thought made him chuckle as he watched them dash for the car.

Sephr began to notice that nothing was to gain from him being there, it was just as he thought. The scenario was just a simple shoot-out between two different kinds of criminals, and it was almost boring. Time t'move on. was the only thought in his head. He had people to find, and dogs are naturally pack animals unlike this rag-tag group that merely banded together for survival. He stood up, lighting another cigarette before walking out to the sidewalk in the midst of the gunfire. He was raised to not care until he was dying, so the stray bullets didn't bother him.

As he walked away with his hands jammed in his pockets, he made eye contact with at least most of the group from behind his dark glasses. he took one hand out and held it to resemble a gun shot them away in his mind as he looked over each one. Perhaps in mocking, perhaps it was to unnerve them. Either way, this wasn't his fight.
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 am

Delinquent knew well enough that cars without drivers are nothing more than decorations in this world, "Got it, Lucent!"

He slid over the seat and put the vehicle into drive. A brief moment passed as Delinquent willed himself to press down with his injured leg but the bullet that struck the headlight of the vehicle helped to encourage him. It was a Han Veo, there would be no dramatic smoking of tires and rocket style acceleration. It was hard enough to do those things in an automatic already, but when you are adding an amazing 105hp to the equation it is a recipe for pathetic. Making the most of the vehicle Delinquent slipped out of the alleyway and fired up the sirens, "See how those damned enforcers like this!"

The vehicle burst out of the alleyway and rolled onto the streets. Ahead of the the vehicle holding the Irishmen was speeding away, though by the looks of their vehicles condition, it too would not be winning any races. I hope those guys have a plan on the where, Delinquent thought as he drove along. The site of the enforcers scrambling for vehicles unfolded in the rear view mirror and Del pushed further on the accelerator, Gods, what I wouldn't give for a five speed manual transmission and a hemi engine right now...
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 am

Del swapped to the drivers seat and Dice was thrown into the seat as he gunned it. Between trying to hold on for dear life, and seeing where the closest enforcer is, he noticed a rather large duffel bag in the floorboard.

Hefting the duffel bag into his lap, he yanked the zipper across and a nice wide grin grew across his face.

"Del, how many rounds, from a .30 Caliber light machine gun, does it take in an engine block to stop a car?"

The sarcasm hung heavy in his voice. He leaned the gun against the door, and produced a syrette from his jacket, pulling the cap off with his teeth he injected its contents into the crook of his arm. Feeling the soothing sensation calm his nerves he began to load the weapon.

Checking the belt and the safety to make sure everything was as it should be, he put his back to the passengers seat, moved the hair from his face and prepared to let loose hell on any enforcer that was foolish enough to follow them.

One thought echoed through his mind: Today is a good day to die.

Lining the sights out the back window, Dice rested his finger on the trigger-guard and waited.
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

"Well, that didn't pan out like I hoped" The six foot man said to himself. He was alone standing in the doorway of the abandoned warehouse and watched the surreal events take place. The two vechicles the group managed to find sent a feeling of remorse as Nyte saw a couple enforcers jump in their much faster squad cars. "Can't say I'm glad to be in h're with 'em." Nyte said outloud again talking to no one, least of all himself. Nyte had long since put his semi-automatic pistol inbetween his belt. He leaned agaisnt the doorframe and crossed his arms eager to see this not-so highspeed chase take place.

Nyte saw Dice lean out of the Han Veos' back window with a semi-auto machine gun and wondered where the hell he got that from. "Lucky son'of a"

"Freeze!" Nyte was cut off. "Get your hands up. Put your fucking hands up! NOW!!" An assualt squad had managed to sneak up on him through the alleyway entrance while he was watching the chaos out on the main street. Run into the shitstorm outside or stay with my new friends? Nyte pondered, taking in the risks of both choices. He reached his hands in the air buying more time to think when the same officer barked another order. "Turn around slowly. Don't do anything stupid and you might live. Now step back away from the door!"

Nyte turned as the officer ordered and took stock of the situation. Five tactical officers clad in body armor and dressed in black with the gold sheild of San Paros Police Department now blocked his way out. Two of them were kneeling, each carring a riot shield and weilding a standard pistol. An officer stood behind them with a semi-automatic light machine gun. The last two officers stood on either side of Nyte with N-Tec assualt rifles. The leader took another step forward and then his squad followed suit. They closed in on the man with his hands still in the air.

Nyte took a deep breath and cleared his mind. Ready to put his years of hard work and training to the test. Closing his eyes Nyte pictured what was about to happen taking another deep breath. "Cuff him." The Captain ordered. The officers were all within arms reach by now and when one of them put down their firearm to reach for his handcuffs Nyte made his move.

Opening his eyes Nyte's muscles tensed as adrenaline coursed through his body. Nyte leaned forward bending at his right knee bringing his left leg out in a sharp kick behind him. His left foot kicked the pistol out of the officers' hand. At the same instant he brought his hands down and reached for an N-Tec automatic rifle. Nyte's left hand pushed the barrel away from his face as his right hand punched the officers trigger hand causing the gun to go off. The bullets tore into the officer standing to his left. With a fluid turn of his forearm Nyte knocked the N-Tec out of the frist officers hands. Bringing his left foot down Nyte spun as the officers reacted to the sudden movement. Shifting his weight back onto his left leg Nyte lunged in the direction where the wounded squad member fell to the floor. Grabbing the officer Nyte ducked as the remaining three officers opened fire. Nytes body shield took most of the brunt, but a lone bullet grazed one of his exposed legs. Nyte rolled towards the unarmed riot officer and kicked him behind the right knee. The officer let out a moan of pain as he fell to his other leg. Ripping the shield out of his hands Nyte made a run for it. Holding the shield behind him for cover as he bolted for the street.

Last edited by Nytewing on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Delinquent watched the scene behind him unfold in the rearview mirror as though the world was moving in slow motion. Shit! I forgot all about him! Del thought as he noticed Nyte scrambling into the street behind them, "Lay down some cover fire for the man, damn it!"

The Han Veo screached to a halt as Del slammed on the brakes, the cars tail sliding slightly out to the right due to the weight of the vehicle being mostly in the front, though the angle was not enough to hamper his companions line of sight. The transmission groaned as Del threw the vehicle into reverse abruptly and stomped on the accelerator. With one hand on the wheel and one (injured) foot on the accelerator Delinquent leaned out the window and turned in the seat, shouting to Nyte as the vehicle raced backward in a squirrly fashion, "Oops! My bad!"
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

The Han Veos' rear tail lights turned red. Its tires let out a screech, spinning in reverse. Nyte ran towards the car, tossing the riot shield in exchange for more speed. He heard gunshots from behind him and felt them whiz past his ear. The bullets just missed Nyte and slammed into one of the tail lights, sending sparks and broken glass raining past him.

Nyte noticed the passenger window was down and jumped head first into the 'Veo. With his feet still dangling out of the car Nyte screamed "GO GO GO!"
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

The transmission belched and thunked as Delinquent hammered the lever into drive and slammed on the accelerator again, "I don't think this car cares for how I drive."

The vehicle lurched forward roughly, banging Nytes legs roughly against the window frame as the rag tag band of brothers chased off after the dissapearing taillights of the rust bucket that the Irishmen had taken. Delinquent reached down and turned on the radio and adjusted the station until he found one playing a score from Johann Sebastian Bach. As the vehicle raced forward it began to sway gently as Delinquent swung his hand about as he prenteded to compase the musicians on the radio.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:11 pm