Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sup y'all!

MgFalcon
    MgFalcon
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Sup y'all! Empty Sup y'all!

Post  MgFalcon Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

So just to say I'm interested in this gang, although I'm not one to really think of RPing as my thing.... But I always try new things because variety is truly the spice of life. I have my original post on http://apb-evolved.com/forums/viewtopic.php/f,8/t,7586/ if you want to check out what i wrote about me.

What I really like about this organization is that it's giving me a unique opportunity to do my clan video's again. (I'll post links once they are uploaded to youtube.) Seeing that this is a RP clan I am actually really excited to make a video which isn't just UI's in the way, killwhore, "I'm better than you" type of video. Story line, or whateve's anyone has in mind or my own creative design.

Also I tried to find more info about y'all but it just seems to be people going off on a rant almost... like is all the info about y'all in the RP on the forums??

Anyways, I'd like to hear back from ya'll!

~Mg
    MgFalcon
    MgFalcon
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Sup y'all! Empty Re: Sup y'all!

Post  MgFalcon Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Great to hear from you, MgFalcon. I'm so glad that we've piqued your interest - and to see that you're open-minded enough to venture into new avenues within your gaming hobby. Those videos are very stylish, and we'd love to be featured in one forthcoming. (Also, inquiring minds would like to know what editing software you prefer.)

As for more information, I'm afraid a lot of it is still somewhat...assumed at this point. I'm in the process of drafting a more concrete ruleset, which should be up within the next few days, but for now I would point you to some required reading:

A summary: The Ones You See Wandering Around After Rain

A day-in-the-life: À la recherche du temps perdu mémoire intrinsèque: incident report

And, less thoroughly, a discussion: Some Soaking Semblance of Standardized Style
    MgFalcon
    MgFalcon
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  MgFalcon Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

I use whatever I can afford for my video software lol, right now it's Magix Movie Edit Pro 10. It gets the job done, I want a mac book to do all my video stuff but that costs money that I dont have... oh college haha!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:25 am