Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Navron
Nickel
Tripp
Ecks
Mota
Krycek
Molly
IcePho3nix
Chainer
Dice
Azrakel
DevilDolly
Journey
Delinquent
Eleutherophobia
19 posters

The End of an Era. The Birth of an Institution.

Azrakel
    Azrakel
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

The End of an Era.  The Birth of an Institution. - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of an Era. The Birth of an Institution.

Post  Azrakel Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 am

Delinquent wrote:Hmmm... play by post gives me an idea. Since I have been running PnP games as a DM / GM for years, along with a few PbP games, I could potentially run a game here as well. Currently I am running a super hero game and I could do that, or break out the old d20 Modern books I have. Smile

I play (and have GMed at least once at some point) D&D 3.5/4e, Star Wars Saga Edition, GURPS, d20 Modern/Past/Future, World of Darkness (Mortal, Hunter, Mage, Vampire), Eclipse Phase, Dogs in the Vineyard, Shadowrun 4e (personal favorite), Diaspora, Twilight 2000, and Mutants & Masterminds. So I'm down for most anything. Smile
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

The End of an Era.  The Birth of an Institution. - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of an Era. The Birth of an Institution.

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:58 am

Azrakel wrote:
    Delinquent wrote:Hmmm... play by post gives me an idea. Since I have been running PnP games as a DM / GM for years, along with a few PbP games, I could potentially run a game here as well. Currently I am running a super hero game and I could do that, or break out the old d20 Modern books I have. Smile

I play (and have GMed at least once at some point) D&D 3.5/4e, Star Wars Saga Edition, GURPS, d20 Modern/Past/Future, World of Darkness (Mortal, Hunter, Mage, Vampire), Eclipse Phase, Dogs in the Vineyard, Shadowrun 4e (personal favorite), Diaspora, Twilight 2000, and Mutants & Masterminds. So I'm down for most anything. Smile

You can run something if you want, I tend to always be behind the screen.

I have run D&D (2nd, 3rd, 3.5, and <regretably> 4th), Classic Marvel Super Heroes, Shadowrun 2nd edition, and d20 Modern.

I have played all of those above as well as Paladium (Fantasy, Rifts, TMnT, and Ninja's and Super Spies), and a diceless Marvel game I can't remember the name of. I also have the Champions 6th edition rules, but I have not even cracked the spine yet.
    DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Post  DevilDolly Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 am

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 pm

DevilDolly wrote:Grab the Eden System, which is obscenely fast and conducive to roleplay, and run APB Very Happy

Speed does not matter with a PbP. I could easily run APB with d20 Modern or the Champions rule set as well. It is all about how to lay out the rules of the PbP. I am gonna explore teh internets later and see if I can find an archive of my old 3rd / 3.5 D&D rules for PbP and if I can then d20 Modern would be optimal.
    DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Post  DevilDolly Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azrakel
    Azrakel
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Azrakel Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm

d20 Modern is cool with me, especially an APB game. Smile
    I'm pretty sure there's an SRD out there for people who don't have the game too, right? That would be my only concern for using Modern as opposed to something more rules-light, like Fate or something.
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I will have to check, but I might have a torrent of the books at home (I also have the hard copies). I know there is an SRD out there, but books are better. Smile
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 pm

So.... Whats gonna happen to the Rain Dogs now? We just split apart or what? I hope this isn't the end of a wonderful yet mature group of players. If we move onto another game... Please don't leave me behind and left fending for myself like so many times on APB, please?
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Tripp wrote:So.... Whats gonna happen to the Rain Dogs now? We just split apart or what? I hope this isn't the end of a wonderful yet mature group of players. If we move onto another game... Please don't leave me behind and left fending for myself like so many times on APB, please?

As was mentioned a bit early we are going to just convert to a multi-gaming group rather than just an APB clan. The Rain Dogs will be amongst the last remnants of San Paro, but we will be here.
    IcePho3nix
    IcePho3nix
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  IcePho3nix Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I'd be cool with a d20 Modern game. I never really got into PnP games, but that's only because I never found anyone who played them. I've got a very loose background: A bit of D&D 3.5e and some Paranoia XP. How would we work with stuff from the books if it's Play by Post?
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm

IcePho3nix wrote:I'd be cool with a d20 Modern game. I never really got into PnP games, but that's only because I never found anyone who played them. I've got a very loose background: A bit of D&D 3.5e and some Paranoia XP. How would we work with stuff from the books if it's Play by Post?

I am honestly shocked that I found this, but here are the original rules I posted in the last PbP I ran from back in 2006.

Play-by-Post Games :
    Plays by Post games are generally quite free form in manner. Mostly you just post what your character says or does in response to the other posts. Because things can get odd at times, there are a few general guidelines:

1. Give others time to respond: In general, after posting your response, it's generally polite to wait for whomever you're speaking with to respond. Generally give them leeway of at least a couple of hours, probably closer to 24 hours or so. The game will move slowly, but it does move on.

Note: As the GM, I will gather response around the same time each day. If you know you can't post for a few days, let me know what you want your PC to be doing- if players don't respond, I NPC the character for that round so as not to hurt the other players. I'll try to do what's reasonable, or nothing at all- you may have other things in mind for your PC. So, when real life calls, try to give me a heads-up as to what you'd like your PC to be doing.

2. Be polite and keep it PG-13 . . . Nah: Please keep things civil and OOC flames will be deleted post-haste, but for me there is no need to keep things PG-13. Just as long as we do not creep into the Cinemax late night or worse, then we will be just fine. After all, I prefer my movies rated R, why not my RP? We have some younger viewers, this is true, so if you get graphic on something test your own judgment (does this need to be more Nightmare on Elm Street 1 or kinder and gentler like Aliens vs. Predator). I don’t believe this to be too much of a problem in Eberron, unless we run through the Mournland or something.

3. Notation: We're using a pretty simplified notation here, but a few conventions:

Bold Text is used to indicate a more direct action that your character is performing, such as: Swings with his mighty blade of smiting!

Italic Text is used to denote a description about your character or obvious feelings, such as: Looks rather peeved at people and then stamps her foot in anger.

Blue Text will be used when damage is delt, of any kind.

Normal Text and quotation marks (" ") are used for any dialogue (colors are optional, but pick a legible one and stick to it.)

4. Style: Write it the typical 3rd-person semi-omniscient viewpoint you would read in your typical pulp fantasy novel. Think about what kind of a Serenity novel you'd like to read.

Thread Posts:

In Character (IC): Don't start any threads unless the DM (me) has been notified prior. We want to avoid confusion and clutter as much as possible. In most cases I will start the thread to set the scene, and will jump in to add to the events of the scene. (I.E. You choose to enter the third door on the left, and what lurks behind is. . . . <DM Post Here>)

Out of Character (OOC): Anything goes, just remember what you know and what your PC knows aren't always the same. And make sure you notate the OOC stuff. There will be an OOC thread for the purpose of discussion so as to avoid clutter in the main game.

Character Knowledge: Simple, don’t metagame. If you have a character that has High ranks in Knowledge Local and History, feel free to fill in some of the more obvious blanks, but don’t assume you know it all. And if you think its something your character would know, and not you, put a notation in the text (change of color for example) and send me a PM. I will let you know if they would and we can make amendments as needed.

Private Messages (PM): PMing the GM is like attorney-client privilege, I won't be sharing information unless there's a way in the game for another PC or NPC to learn that info.

Turn Sequence: When the occasion calls for turn based actions, the GM will label new turns in the subject line of message as follows: "Turn 1.1," "Turn 1.2," etc. Players may post as much PC-to-PC dialogue as they'd like between turns, but only one reaction to the GM post itself (reaction to an event, or interaction with NPCs)

Changing Locations: In most instances all players will be together as one group, interacting as would be natural to the gaming table in your standard D&D game. There are always times when you split off. If the group separates I will start a new thread and set the scene. It will be open for all to read, but do not take knowledge from someone else’s solo moment and use them as character knowledge.

Combat: In general, combat is going to be slow, please be patient and wait your turn. I will do my damnedest to make it at least seem fast paced, but with time delay between posts what can you do? Combat will be indicated through story and at the end of the post I will place the word combat in bold text. Roll you initiatives and PM them to me. I will post a battle order shortly after. WHENEVER YOU ROLL DICE be sure to give me the break down. I cannot watch you do it, so the easiest way to keep one as honest as possible is to see the match (I.E. I swing my sword = (d20) 9 + (bab) 1 + (str) 1 = 11). If you make an attack or action end your post after the description of the event, the last words being your Die Roll breakdown. I will post a description of the results (i.e. The blade grazed across the breastplate, leaving a visible scar in the metallic finish but little else).

Action Points: You get these for being in Eberron, yeah! When you decided to toss in an action point, follow the same formula as before but add one step (i.e. Balance Check = (d20) 6 + (skill total) 2 = 8 + (action point) 6 = 14). I realize it is a pain in the butt, however it takes no time at all to do, and will help me in the long run. You must declair the action point before the roll (so place the words Action Point somewhere before your breakdown). Action Points go towards your confirmation of a critical hit as well. This means, if you declaired use of an Action Point and then rolled a 20, you still roll the action point and add that the the confirmation toss.

Don't forget to use these when you're in a jam!!!

Skills: Still using these, no reason to ditch them. When it comes a point in the story you will notice that I will tuck in a small notation for additional information. (i.e. The mural on the wall was faded and the picture depicted two towers but little else could be interpreted [Knowledge (History)]). To be fare, this is not a hard and fast where only the skill listed is the one needed. Knowledge History or Local can always be filled in with a bardic knowledge, and if you are uncertain of other skills that may apply send me a message and I will respond with other options. I will do what I can to list multiple options, but I do not want to clutter the post up to much. When you see such a notation, PM me with the results of your Die roll and I will responde to you with the information obtained. You can then use that new knowledge in your next post.

Party Size: I am no fan of huge parties, and so I will limit each group to four or five characters, but this is not to say that I will only have one game. If there are more than four characters I will create more than one game to fill the void.

Character Creation: Because of the lack of visibility to the character creation system, I will be using a 28-point buy system for all stats. Characters will be of 1st level, using core levels only for the creation point (if you wish to dip into some class out of another book when you reach your first level after character creation, feel free to do so). Core levels are as follows: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard, Artificer, Psion, Psychic Warrior, Soulknife, Wilder.

Any one of these classes, with the exception of the Artificer, can be found for free by using the System Reference Document (SRD) for 3.5 edition from the Wizards of the Coast webpage.

Classes/Prestige Classes: Always ask me for permission on any PrC and any Core class that is not in the PHB. I will give final approval (I can already tell you there will be no hulking hurlers in this game).

Character Background: Make sure you read this, this is critical in my mind. I have one major rule I use and it works perfectly in every game I run. Your character must know two of the other characters in the party, one intimately (ranging from brother to lifelong friend, etc.) and the other as an acquaintance. I realize that the first person to post wont have options, but go back after a few posts have been made. Post your character sheets in the forums, but make sure to indicate the relationship first, that way there are no conflicts. If player A intimately knows player B and is an Acquaintance of C, than that means that C cannot know B like that but can know A or D. Its sounds odd, I know, but it works, trust me. As you work out your histories, CC me a copy of all the tells (preferably to rlhambly@comcast.net) so that I can keep track of them and put in my input when something becomes unreasonable.

I would like to see a decent background and physical description posted on the boards. If you were to write them in Word, the background should take up one page and the description would take one paragraph. That is the minimum, much like office space and the great flare debate, so feel free to indulge.

I will set the scene soon, but the first four or five people will be in my original campaign idea that will be set in either Thrane or Aundair. The next four I will have to come up with something for you. Characters are placed in groups by time of submission, so be sure to note the calendar date and time of the character above if you really want to know which group you are in. And yes, I will label the threads accordingly.
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Here is a torrent link to downloading the complete core rules (and d20 Future) for d20 Modern.

http://isohunt.com/lite/#q=691bd657d378f8699cd17c93199bf0e7044fc68c
    IcePho3nix
    IcePho3nix
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  IcePho3nix Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 am

Delinquent wrote:Here is a torrent link to downloading the complete core rules (and d20 Future) for d20 Modern.

Thankee muchly.
    Nickel
    Nickel
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Nickel Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 am

D20 modern was always pretty cool. The up and coming mmo The Secret World reminds me of the urban arcana setting. I am opposed to play by post rpgs though. If you are going to do that then stick with collaborative forum posted storytelling instead. Chat or ventrillo sessions would be better. Although best of all would be finding an mmo with RP friendly elements to it.

And not vindictus cause it sucks.
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 am

Nickel wrote:D20 modern was always pretty cool. The up and coming mmo The Secret World reminds me of the urban arcana setting. I am opposed to play by post rpgs though. If you are going to do that then stick with collaborative forum posted storytelling instead. Chat or ventrillo sessions would be better. Although best of all would be finding an mmo with RP friendly elements to it.

And not vindictus cause it sucks.

Address each of these here one by one:

1) Secret Wars looks interesting, but I plan on removing the Arcana portion of d20 modern as it would not fit the cannon of APB.

2) PbP is the best way to simulate opposition. The other version of storytelling, of which there is nothing wrong with, has a tendency to make characters appear unstopable since it is to the writers discreation if anything happens to the character. Aside from that, PbP is basically taking a rule set to add random chance into the game.

3) Yes, Vindictus sucked. I played through the intro chapter (fighting a fuzzy white spider). Two things stood out to me. The first, this game is basically a Dungeons and Dragons Online clone down to the very fact that you have to repeat the exact same quests to gain XP. The second, the game was more cinematic than DDO ever was. The second was not enough to trump the first, and I know from experience that RP in a game like that will not work because of the repetative quest system. I uninstalled the game once I finished that opening quest (and got to the character creation screen) cause I hated it.
    Nickel
    Nickel
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Nickel Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am

True, forum storytelling does kill the drama and suspense somewhat. I just don't like the ultra slowness that comes with waiting a day or two just to do one move with PbP.

And bah on removing the arcana. I love fantasy, I just hate that all the fantasy has to be set in a medieval Tolkien clone setting. Which is why I loved my old urban arcana campaign. The party where consultants for a corporation run by a horrifying elder god who's mere presence could destroy their minds. The employee handbook, as given to them by the Gorgon in charge of human resources, recommended that they never look at their checks as the eldritch runes representing the CEO's name held enough dark power to cause them to spontaneously hemorrhage from every orifice. Not surprisingly they all opted for direct deposit. The first mission was dealing with a group of hippies trying to protect a blighted Treant grove from being bulldozed. An undercover player that infiltrated the tree huggers later beat the fuck out of one with a "legalize pot" sign. Good times where had by all.

And vindictus isn't a bad game, it's just really substandard for a computer based mmo. Plus it has no RP potential whatsoever. It's really just an xbox game with delusions of grandeur. Worth a few rofls but not much else.
    Navron
    Navron
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Navron Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Delinquent wrote:The first, this game is basically a Dungeons and Dragons Online clone down to the very fact that you have to repeat the exact same quests to gain XP.

Negative, ghostrider. This game doesn't have you repeat the missions. You could if you wanted to. But there are a LOT of missions to do. Some of them require teamwork as a MUST. I mean sure...it's all the same concept for each mission. But what game isn't?

It's true that it's not really an RP environment but considering this is "Early Access to Open Beta" I think there should be some leniency for it.

Last edited by Navron on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Nickel wrote:True, forum storytelling does kill the drama and suspense somewhat. I just don't like the ultra slowness that comes with waiting a day or two just to do one move with PbP.

The PbP style of most posts I've seen are not much more than:
    "He ran behind to catch up with them. Upon reaching them he noticed he had been shot. He started to bandage his wounds. "Now what do we do?", he asked."

I can see why it would get boring fast. There is not much description, feeling, nor emotion. There is no cause for waiting for the next chapter, because the next chapter could fit into a twitter post. Action points, ability points, and the sort are also something else that I can say in my opinion are tools to dumb down the experience and control writers who want to "lolsavetheworldandbeheromode". Want to control them? Don't post back. They'll get the idea. And as for waiting for the post, Rome wasn't built in a day. Demiurge happened over months. The best novels were something that time was placed aside for consideration. An example of the opposite: Twilight.

You'll never see me use that style, even if it is a cause for alienation. I have to much respect for writers (myself included) to put a tether on our imaginations. Sure, it could be fun for an exercise but as a whole experience it would get very boring very fast.

If Geothe would of done that, there would be no epic novels from him.

------

Repetitive questing systems are by no means a basis for the RP capabilities of a video game, I should point out. MxO only had 5 styles of missions, even the ones that were made to further the story-line were based on those very same mission styles. The question of RP lies within the people there and how deep are you willing to go?
    Delinquent

Post  Delinquent Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Navron wrote:
    Delinquent wrote:The first, this game is basically a Dungeons and Dragons Online clone down to the very fact that you have to repeat the exact same quests to gain XP.

Negative, ghostrider. This game doesn't have you repeat the missions. You could if you wanted to. But there are a LOT of missions to do. Some of them require teamwork as a MUST. I mean sure...it's all the same concept for each mission. But what game isn't?

It's true that it's not really an RP environment but considering this is "Early Access to Open Beta" I think there should be some leniency for it.

You can say this exact same thing for DDO, sir. I could manage to climb from level 1 - 20 without repeating the same dungeon, but in the end you repeat those same dungeons for a reason (loot, best XP, fastest LPS <loot per second> etc.) I can say that early beta or now, Vindictus is definitely not a game I plan on playing. 4 years in DDO was more than enough of that style of game.

Chainer wrote:
    Nickel wrote:True, forum storytelling does kill the drama and suspense somewhat. I just don't like the ultra slowness that comes with waiting a day or two just to do one move with PbP.

The PbP style of most posts I've seen are not much more than:
    "He ran behind to catch up with them. Upon reaching them he noticed he had been shot. He started to bandage his wounds. "Now what do we do?", he asked."

I can see why it would get boring fast. There is not much description, feeling, nor emotion. There is no cause for waiting for the next chapter, because the next chapter could fit into a twitter post. Action points, ability points, and the sort are also something else that I can say in my opinion are tools to dumb down the experience and control writers who want to "lolsavetheworldandbeheromode". Want to control them? Don't post back. They'll get the idea. And as for waiting for the post, Rome wasn't built in a day. Demiurge happened over months. The best novels were something that time was placed aside for consideration. An example of the opposite: Twilight.

You'll never see me use that style, even if it is a cause for alienation. I have to much respect for writers (myself included) to put a tether on our imaginations. Sure, it could be fun for an exercise but as a whole experience it would get very boring very fast.

If Geothe would of done that, there would be no epic novels from him.

I can see why one would hate that, but if you think about it those one liners are about what dominate a PnP game as well (sometimes with even less description). I encourage longer posts, but that is always at the discretion of the poster.

Here is a link to the game that I ran for my old DDO crew back in 2006:

Lightstorm Dragonslayers PbP

Chainer wrote:Repetitive questing systems are by no means a basis for the RP capabilities of a video game, I should point out. MxO only had 5 styles of missions, even the ones that were made to further the story-line were based on those very same mission styles. The question of RP lies within the people there and how deep are you willing to go?

I started my time in DDO as the officer of an RP Guild. After one year of that, in which the story of the dungeon, the layout of the dungeon, the position of the enemies, and the difficulty of the enemies never changed and became so predictable that the game became background noise to the conversation you were having in-game. Quickly I realized that in a game like DDO (and what I say in Vindictus) is a gaming environment where RP is just not very likely. APB and MxO both had extremely repetitive missions, but it was that the world was expansive and you did not have to be on the missions to experience the game that made them easy to RP in. Games like DDO you have to do the quests to actually see the world and that removes the element of RP from the game.
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Stead123 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:49 pm

I suggest if your not into the pay for play or post and play style of game. You pick up Counter Strike Source (No..Wait) and Garrysmod bundled.Me myself 'run' (As head admin) a few serious RP servers and the character progression is amazing. Obviously when you get a custom script DEDICATED to roleplaying and a forums in which you can post bio's and some formal RPs. Its a lot like APB minus the closing down and customization and plus cheapness and fluency

Add me on steam: stephenrox if your interested..Ill show you what to do!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Well this is an email I just got from Global Agenda..Im gonna pass the word.

Several innovative game titles with great communities have folded as they sought to bring together those of us who enjoy the fast-action, intense pace of a shooter, but also the character progression and persistence offered by MMOs.

Today, we mourn our latest fallen colleague, APB. In making APB, Realtime Worlds had a bold vision to make an MMO devoid of traditional tab-targeting, cast bars, and die-roll combat. We honor their effort and innovation, and greatly mourn the game's closing.

Sadly, the APB server shutdown leaves their entire community with nothing to shoot or blow up tonight!

So between today and Friday, September 24, 2010, we are offering refugees from APB and other Shooter/MMOs an opportunity to join Global Agenda's growing community more easily and affordably than ever.

We figure you deserve it. And you'll fit right in since you already know how to aim.

All players that purchase Global Agenda on the game's official webstore prior to September 24, 2010, using the promotion code "LongLiveShooterMMOs" will receive a 30% discount off the game. That's $20.99, £13.12 and €15.75!
    holloway
    holloway
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  holloway Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 am

I'm not very good at searching forums but I didn't see anyone post that the APB servers are still up. If someone else already posted...sorry!

Servers are back up again until the game finally goes away. Hope to see you all back in action districts until the end!

Last edited by holloway on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mortierre
    Mortierre
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Mortierre Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 pm

What a terrible turn of events. I took a break from the game to find an actual job and to get more physically in tune for my coming military career. I will come online to see whats going on periodically just to reconnect with those who have been of such great help to me and for those who I have helped as well. I cannot say however that I will miss being bashed into oblivion by a waiting dump truck at the local gas station.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

So you're all aware, there will be some downtime on Thursday, while the site is reworked.
    ComaCanadian
    ComaCanadian
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  ComaCanadian Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

so life sucks, and had to drop everything and find a job, a place and more.. I come back and find the game shut down.. on my birthday. I'm tired, cranky, and drunk. I might start writing just to post here.. I'll be around... was fun..

- bashir

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm