Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What could I have accomplished?

Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

What could I have accomplished? Empty What could I have accomplished?

Post  Stead123 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

Alone. Pretty much the story of my life.

Me and the road. MP3 in hand and my headphones on my head.That was the life I had the, life I sought over for the most of my life. Most importantly the life I wish I still had.

All it takes is one bad move and your gone. Exiled from very existance. Normal existance of course. All I wanted was change. A day that went by that I could say I accomplished something. But change requires effort. And that's something I seem to be missing. Caught between my dream and the sick reality I realized there was only one thing left to do. Rebel,when America didnt agree with the high taxes Britain put on them.They revolted.When Hitlers army realized they were fighting a lost war for a pyschopath,they rebelled. When I saw that the government was turning its head to the madness I've seen. A fire lit in my heart.I....Rebelled.

My fathers old colt in holster I looked around knowing there was more people like me. Trying to fit in.To finally belong to something. I found a few guys with tatoos covering their bodies and ripped apart jeans. They confronted me. We chatted a few minutes about life, and I finally asked."Right so.What are you going to do about it then?". The response was sharp and clear one of the 3 saying "No..What are WE going to do". I found myself intrigued by this sorry excuse of an invitation to help them. So I took it up. What did I have to lose. My MP3, headphones, life, dignity and most important my reputation. Seeing that what I was losing was much higher than what I would gain: A few friends, achieving something and talking back. I took the oppurtunity being the stupid wash-up I am. I walked down the streets with these 'friends' and ended up going to a few strikes and spraying up a neighbourhood I'd never seen in my life. I wasn't proud of myself. Didn't consider myself a hero. But it made me feel a sense of accomplishment.And believe me I was ready to do it again

But times change, people die. I found myself overtaken by this passion. To prove to whoever was watching this system could be broken. That I could break the cuffs put on me. And so as I found myself alone again I decided to lay low for awhile.Who knows when I'll come out of hiding.Maybe when I find another crew. Maybe when I muster up my guts. Maybe I'll just face the facts and stop trying.

But...I keep asking myself..

What could I have accomplished?

Last edited by Eleutherophobia on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in the ending)
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

What could I have accomplished? Empty Re: What could I have accomplished?

Post  Dice Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 am

((Needs more use of the space bar. But all in all its good.))
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Stead123 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 am

((Thanks I could definatly fix this up a bit..I'll do it now, im not much of the story maker sadly.))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

(You certainly have a spark of the creative light, whether or not you consider yourself a story-maker. I would love to hear more from you! Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Stead123. Contact Delinuqent, Navron, or myself in-game to officially join our ranks.)
    Stead123
    Stead123
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Stead123 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm

((Why thank you.Deliquent referred me here after having a run in with about 5 of your members..Currently he is offline so I will try the others.See you soon in game!))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:07 pm