Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dirty Hands

Perf
    Perf
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Dirty Hands Empty Dirty Hands

Post  Perf Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 pm

He stood there blankly as a woman in her late twentys or early thirtys screamed insult after insult in his face, bits of her saliva splattering around and in his eyes. He had been workingon her car longer than either of them would have cared to and now that it was running she apparently did not feel the need to pay for some of the work. Crook and Mother fucker were thrown liberally into his face, neither insult bothered him much. The only bother on his mind was the simple fact that he could not figure out what the woman ha eaten for lunch that caused her breath to hold such a unique stench. He first thought onions but soon settled that it was definetly not onions. His mind dwelled on this topic for several more seconds before a sudden slap from the woman broke him from his trance. Fighting the urge to strike the wman he turned on hi heals and walked to her vehicle and raised the hood calmly. He gave the woman a calm smile and drew an older model Obeya pistol from the back of his pants and began fiing into her engine and conected parts. Before anone has time to understand what happened he reaches a greasy hand into his pocket to grab his smokes before lighting one and heading for the exit. On his way out his manager, an overwight latino man of ill temper, stepped in front of him blocking his path. After the manager franticly said something about calling an enforcer he was suddenly dropped wth a punch to the nose. the Perfesser squinted as the sun hit his eyes before climbing into his car and taking off. Out of work again, maybe I will go back and burn that shop down...

((ooc I dont play often but would like it to be a bit more meaningful than the game mechanics allow alone, and I think RD is the only place that would make the time worth while. Also I am trying to figure out if it is just me but if I type fast letters get omited on your forums, its like it cant keep up. I will type later posts in MS word and paste. I have alot of experiance in roleplaying guilds, clans and what have yo..I am not too big on forum posting and roleplaying like that unless it is back and forth dialogue, just so you know..I still feel RD is the place for me)) Perfesser
    Navron
    Navron
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Dirty Hands Empty Re: Dirty Hands

Post  Navron Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm

((Ohhhh....so YOU'RE the one who RPed having sex with an underage girl =o ))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 pm

(Perf! So good to see you looking to join our ranks. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, contact Delinquent, Navron or myself in-game to join the gang!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:49 am