Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Seeking Employment

Lennie
    Lennie
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Seeking Employment Empty Seeking Employment

Post  Lennie Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am

Seeking Employment with like minded companions interested in individual expression, personal freedom and fun.

Name: Lenore "Lennie" (Last name unknown)
    Qualifications: Well versed in acquisitions, aggressive driving and urban artistic expression. Other talents can be listed upon call back/interview.

((OOC Time))

Lenore or "Lennie" as she prefers to be addressed (as well as being her actual name in APB) is very much a free spirited, fun loving, floating point of mayhem. She lives for driving fast cars, partying hard and creating chaos wherever she goes. In San Paro she currently has no real focus or direction, she doesn't really know what she wants so she just drifts around from here to there trying to have as much fun as she can. A goal or purpose would do a lot to rein in some of her larger excesses, as well as her temper, which often is the one thing that frequently gets her into real trouble.

About the player...

I am an avid role-player of 20+ years experience, I am not much of a writer but I believe I am a good RPer, hence the short nature of my IC application. I do better with something or someone to react with than trying to create a story from whole-cloth. Most of my experience comes from tabletop gaming, but in the past few years I have adapted to MMOs as a role-playing venue.

Other bits of info about my situation in APB...

I like APB a lot, but it doesn't lend itself to solo play very well and I am not a hardcore player. I want to enjoy the game, have fun with it, and hang out with people I can eventually call friends. So I joined a clan at launch, that is pretty much the exact opposite of what I wanted, so I wouldn't have to solo. The clan I am currently with are great people but they're fairly hardcore and I simply don't mesh well with most of them. I always feel stressed when I am in group with them, and lately its been harder to get invited. So I feel its time for me to move on. So more than seeking just another clan, I am looking for a home for my character, where she and I will feel comfortable and can role-play.

As for the charter and rules, I have no trouble with either and am happily willing to comply to the best of my ability.

Anyway, that's all I have. I read your recruitment post on the criminal forums and was duly impressed and even more so after visiting this site, It is my hope that you will consider me for membership in Rain Dogs.

Thanks for your time.
    ~Lennie
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Seeking Employment Empty Re: Seeking Employment

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Terrific to hear from you, Lennie. I would love to speak with you in-game.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:08 pm