Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What do we loose? What can we loose? A lot, actually

Zamara
    Zamara
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

What do we loose? What can we loose? A lot, actually Empty What do we loose? What can we loose? A lot, actually

Post  Zamara Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 am

((Hello! As an avid Roleplayer and someone simply enthralled by the sheer customization offered I thought I would drop in and say hello, even apply! Here is the profile for my character I have been using.))

"You know I used to have all of those nice things. A family, a husband with a good job, a rugrat of my own. It was nice, it was really nice.

"Hell that was a lifetime ago, maybe not even -my- lifetime as far as I know now. All changed one day, pretty suddenly too. We were just going to see some stupid movie. Hell I don''t remember what it was, but we though the kid would like to see it you know... the lights sounds and stuff."

"Happened rather quick. I saw the car come speeding around the corner. Hell they didn''t hit nobody. Not the cops though. They came busting around that corner, took out two, three people standing on the corner, they didn''t give a shit. Fishtailing all the way. Least that was all I saw before that damn car with it''s siren blaring and lights flashing slammed right into us."

*She shrugs her shoulders slightly* "David, my husband, he died right away, pushed right into a brick wall. I was holding my babe, and was thrown through a window. Cut me all up.. that''s why I have all these scars ya''see? I got to hear my babe cry for a moment before he died too. Hell I was ready to bleed out, but I didn''t you know, out of all of them only -I- survived."

"Damn.. like it mattered. I guess from then on I just do whatever the hell I want you know? I try not to kill nobody, why would I put someone through what I went through. But doesn''t stop me from taking their expensive stuff, maybe taking what I want from a store or two.. What does it matter anyway? But them cops.. them cops.. screw them all. The didn''t -care- they killed my family just to chase down some speeder, some j-walker.. Screw them all."

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

What do we loose? What can we loose? A lot, actually Empty Re: What do we loose? What can we loose? A lot, actually

Post  Eleutherophobia Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:27 pm

(The start to a heartbreaking, awe-inspiring story of retribution. I very much look forward to playing a role in it. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Zamara.)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:33 am