Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"Hills like white Elephants behind lifeless eyes"

Bratprince666
    Bratprince666
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

"Hills like white Elephants behind lifeless eyes" Empty "Hills like white Elephants behind lifeless eyes"

Post  Bratprince666 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 pm

****Warning the following may not be suitable for under 18**

::He stops in front of the beaten door to the hotel Efficency room to breath.He forgot again.Breath.He inhales sharply with his mouth to hopefully not catch the scent of perversion that filters the hallway.It doesnt work.He vomits profusely.It trickles down his nostrils after every hurl.The smell of the rotting carpet,the mold in the plasters,The salt from the seabreeze,the rotting trash,food,used condoms littered across the floor.He stops vomiting long enough to smile....and i thought my life was bad before he thinks.Breath.When his stomach finnaly relaxes and his bowls no longer twist and turn like rusted gears he realizes he is being yelled at.He hadnt heard.His headphones had been up so loud.He turns his head to the left to see the Half naked whore screaming at him.She looks furious.He smiles.Breath.::

"Hey MotherF**cker,Who u think you is!"she screams with a slight Boston accent on the cusp of her words.

"Hey dont ignore me,Im f**cking talking to you.Hell's is wrong with you.You gonna clean that sh** up!Hey im talking to you!::She reaches down to pick up an old beer bottle and throws it with as much force as she can muster.It misses him by a foot and shatters in the corner of the hallway sending the rats scurrying and screeching::

"Dont make me get Jimmy up in here!HEY! TAKE THOSE HEADPHONES OFF BOY!"

::Boy...he stopped being a boy years ago.He wipes his chin of the excess vomit and stares at her.No track marks on her arms.Not in this day and age.Sunken black eyes,Skin the color of dried tobbacco stains and rotting teeth.Meth.She continues to yell insults and curses.Sharp pain in his chest.Damnit.Breath.He ignores her and proceeds to open the efficency door.Well efficency is what they called it.And it was efficent for him.He turns on the light to reveal a room bare but for a bed and a dresser.The walls peel cheap paint and the carpet has more burns in it then actual carpet.He sits on the edge of the bed and takes off his Headphones.He can hear the whore still yelling at him.Breath.::

::He stands and bends next to the bed and pulls out two suitcases and places them on the bed.He walks to the dresser and opens the middle drawer to pull out a newspaper...."Local couple Slain in Ocean city,Maryland home".Below that is a picture of the couple still alive.She has strawberry blond hair and Blue eyes like a marble.She never laughed.She always smelled good.Not to overdone just perfect.Just enough.The women and man in the picture both had dark hair and eyes.Three days ago he had killed the couple.If by Killed you mean breaking into there kitchen door after slitting the throat of there dog they purchased two years ago in Silver spring,Maryland.If by Killed you mean creeping up the stairs to find him in the computer room and her in bed watching some redundent sitcom.One precisely placed shot betwen the eyes of the man with a silenced Sword 9mm and she didnt even hear a thing over the ad trying to sell her whatever cheap plastic new safely-tested on animals product they were hawking.If by killed you mean when he walked in her bedroom emptying an entire 16 shot clip in her head so that when the police arrived on the scene two days later they couldnt even get dental records off her face.Then yes he had killed them.::

::He walks to the bed after placing the newspaper on the dresser and opens the first suitcase.Littered in the case are papers and photographs.The pictures are of the dead couple.If you were to inspect the papers you would find finnancial records,cable bills,cell phone records even the credit report from the jewlry store where the man had bought the engagement ring two weeks earlier.He was very well prepared.He always was.He had learned once what not being prepared ment.Inside the case he pulled out a cellphone and placed it on the bed.Opening the second case might as well have been opening a door to hell.Inside were two Sword 9mm,a 38.Snub nose revolver,Two switchblades and five boxes of ammo.Did i mention the pliers and powerdrill?.Placing one of the carbon infused steel switchblade next to the phone he closes the suitcase. He sits on the bed and dials.::

...."Hello?"a womens voice answers.Soft and smooth like vanilla."Hello?"

::Breath.His hands tremble violently and he almost drops the phone.His mind races faster then the speed of light. Images flood his thoughts.2006 holding his daughter for the first time,a day at the beach,there first kiss,The man he skinned alive in the basement of the gas station in New york,working as a chef,the feeling of guilt,the not understanding,the emptyness and the burning feeling of dispair along with ten million other thoughts and feelings all at once.The pain again in his chest.Breath::

"I know it's you"she says calmly.She was frightened the first time.Not now.Not after everything."You cant keep calling me.The FBI are monitoring my phone.There coming for you."she says this with the reserve of women who no longer has the strength to fight the rapist clawing at her skirt.Its the forced relax when you have given up and accept.

::He tries to speak but cant::

"Im hanging up Brad.There going to catch you."she pauses."I hope they kill you."::the reciever clicks.

::He feels it boil.It starts above his groin and moves to his heart.The feeling of what if,the feeling of why me.He wishes he had his pills.No way.not now.He makes another call.::

"Hello,I was expecting this call a few days ago.You do know the FBI is in Ocean city looking for you.You just cant resist that little temptation can you?"the voice on the other end says.Its rough and hard like a drunk sailor off on a bender his first night not at sea.

::His head flashes back to the couple.After killing her and for that matter after killing anyone he always does the same thing.On the wall he wrote in her Blood in jagged script "When Hate Lives....".His own calling card::

"Well no matter im moving you off the East Coast.On 18th street theres a P.O. box it has all you need.Keys under the Red Ford.Your headed West trading one ocean for the other.F*ck not like you even care huh?"

::In his mind hell couldnt come quick enough.Hell would be a release to this::

"I had Samantha track the FBI's progress.They know you did the killing they know your in the area but thats it.You move now."the man on the other end of the phone states with a hardness.

::He turns off the phone and places it back in the suitcase and locks it up.He places the switchblade in his pocket and closes the second suitcase and stands up.Breath.It's getting harder everyday.He puts his headphones back on and turns the mp3 player up.The metal riff fills his ear and by the time the Singers growls and the screams kick in he's already forgot about the couple.Forgot about Maryland.He forgot. He grabs the two suitcases and heads out of the room. As he walks down the hallway he comes to the door of the whore who had thrown the bottle.Her door is ajar and he can see some john thrusting his hips as she moans in excitment.His pause is not more then a second.....but then he see's her.The child is maybe 6.Blonde hair.Knees curled under her watching.Watching this john and her mother.He kicks open the door the rest of the way with the force of a maniac.The wood splinters around the hinges.The John looks up instantly p*nis still inside her.It doesnt matter, before he even realizes the switchblade is protruding from his eye as blood squirts out in squirts.The whore screams and the child doesnt even move.She doesnt even breath.He walks to the dead john and pulls the knife out of his eye and turns his attention to the whore.::

"P P P please....ppplease.."she stutters."My daughter...im ssssooorry.P p pplease."

:He doesnt hear her.In fact as the last please escapes her lips he has already started his arm in the motion to slit her throat cleanly.Which it does.Blood pours over his hand warm like it has done before a hundred times and the whore collapses in the bed.The child still has yet to move a muscle.He stops.Breath.He dips his hand in blood and writes on the wall..."When hate Lives".He turns to the child who surprisingly looks at him with a face of certanty.He opens his mouth.::

"Ill call the police....theyll get you.They'll take you away from this."he says.His voice calm and smooth just like that of anyother 25 year old."It'll be better for you.

"I didnt mind."she says.Calm.Relaxed as if her mothers dead body and Mr.wrong place wrogn time john doe werent even in the room."Im used to it...i didnt mind"

::He turns to leave the room and on the way out turns to her raises his hand covered in blood and says::

"You may one day..........."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys here you go.I lvoe what i have read on this site so far.There is such talent here.I love Apb and im hoping to get accepted with you guys. I really think APB could use a Rp clan like this. New character. Still trying to get a feel.Hope you enjoyed.

LaRocha server
    player name:Bradford-Criminal

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

"Hills like white Elephants behind lifeless eyes" Empty Re: "Hills like white Elephants behind lifeless eyes"

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 pm

(Wonderfully, mystically, terrifyingly gritty. I really urge you to continue this, as I wait for more with baited breath. Welcome to the Rain Dogs.)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 am