Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Life's Just a Race track

Avios
    Avios
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Life's Just a Race track Empty Life's Just a Race track

Post  Avios Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 pm

(( Hey Rain Dogs, i think the concept of your group i pretty awesome and im glad theres a solid RP group in the game that has a lot of fun. Well, here goes! Smile ))

"Honestly just because you have muscle doesn't mean you could drive..."

Muttered the 19 year old as a black on black charge cisco made a tight drift around the corner of city hall as the skies of San Paro cried with misery which seemed like something was going to wrong. He would know, he live here all his life after all. More then anything you learn to live and breath this city after you have no family at the age of ten and the damn place is to corrupted that any words from any "official's" mouth was like poison from a snakes fang. The two blazed down streets while crossing and turning, the heavy traffic as best as possible...How they didn't attract they didn't attract San Paro's "lovely" police officers was a funny mystery to both of the drivers. The "racetrack" was the only place he could feel at peace...clear minded... at home..

Keep it Clean..keep it clean..

His mind raced with the thought as they approached the finish line except he noticed something the wrong, something hes seen before where he immediately hit the breaks holding the steering wheel completely to the right causing the car to do a solid drift U-turn. To the untrained eye it would seem as if the two trucks parked diagonally by the finish line were a bad driver's parking except the finish line crowd were a couple of feet away. One thing you learn if you live in San Paro enough is nothing is what it seems.

" I win you little sh*t!" screamed the the other racer as he zoomed pass him to the finish line with an obnoxious laugh

BOOM!
    followed the explosion of the two trucks after his opponent's laughter as well as his scream of panic trying to avoid the explosion where collided with a wall and the nineteen year old young man slowly reversed his car into the finish line and got out.

"Avios, my man, Now that's the driver i know." Came Strega Bloodroose's voice with a grin carrying the prize money

"When you said fireworks i thought you mnet fireworks, not car bombs" Avios muttered

Strega chuckled with the same sly grin and handed over the prize money but was cut off by a yell

"You little sh*t! You cheated! I want my f*ckin* money for that bulllsh*t!" Came rushing the other drive,blood dripping from his forehead, ready to grab Avios by his collar except Avios had grabbed his extended,put it behind his back and put him down on the hood of the car.

"Next time , don't try to compensate for something you don't have with a big car.." Avios muttered taking out his pistol quickly then shot the other driver in the upper thigh, letting him fall to the floor, then got into the Charge Cisco.

At the point he could of been truly been consider a criminal but in his opinion he was just another rebel trying to bring a big change to this rotten place and you could never really trust another to be called a comrade because most are full of greed and aim for the fame, something he really never cared about. Avios drove to the nearest gas station after seeing the damage to his car with a small sigh and put his pistol back at his side, watching the workers pull it into the garage, then lead against the wall to never take his eyes off the one thing that brought him peace.

"Just another day in this city.." he said aloud again letting the time pass by
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Life's Just a Race track Empty Re: Life's Just a Race track

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm

This city...it's like a big ship, and the water's on fire.

(Love the story, and your character's seemingly callous, or perhaps, desensitized, attitude toward San Paro's atmosphere. Can't wait to hear more. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Avios.)
    Avios
    Avios
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Avios Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm

(( Thank ya Smile, so im curious what serv you guys are on?))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

LaRocha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm