Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Runaway

Karah
    Karah
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

The Runaway Empty The Runaway

Post  Karah Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Its Main Street in the Financial District with a missing person poster hanging on it. The name reads underneath it Terra McGullis Age 17 and a half, and was posted missing a year ago from the Waterfront. A girl in short rugged hair wearing a hood rips down the flier and pockets it as she walks down the road towards an ally. She takes a deep breathe as she enters the ally eying strangers as she goes deeper towards a mattress.

The girl removes her hood looking late teens as she leans over the dumpster taking a box of half eaten donuts out and sitting down on the mattress. She laid her legs out as she brushed her pink skirt laying some donuts not eaten on her lap. She took a deep breathe as she bit into one of the donuts keeping her eyes open for the slightest movement. She placed her hand down on the grip of her revolver as she freezes hearing sirens. She quickly pockets her gun as she puts her hood up chewing on her donut as she watches a man flee down the ally past her with two officers following. Terra shrugged as she sat there chewing on the newly found food debating on what to do next.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

The Runaway Empty Re: The Runaway

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am

And she was leaned-up against a mirror, peering through the stage door. It was roundabout half-past-two, and some cat in a ratty suit and a bad bowler cap was singing all about the one that got away. Just that morning she had talked too much to a reporter, so she ducked inside to hide herself from some self-imposed limelight.

It was on good sources that nobody felt a difference.

I’ll just be right back, Jack, you see I’m about to have myself a heart-attack, and I don’t think I’ll be round ‘til I crack that one that got away…

(Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Terra. I’m giddy to hear more from you.)
    Karah
    Karah
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Karah Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 am

Terra takes a deep breathe as she stands up walking down the ally. She walks over near the edge of the ally noticing a door. She glanced around as she took out a pin and started to fidget with the lock. As she moves her hand she hears sirens and fidgets faster snapping the pin. Terra turned the knob quickly and brushed the pieces of pin away from the lock before shutting it. She took a deep breathe as she walked over and crouched behind a bunch of boxes closing her eyes dozing off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 am