Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Foreigners are never accepted

Alex
    Alex
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Foreigners are never accepted Empty Foreigners are never accepted

Post  Alex Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Alex was young man in the wrong crowd when he lived in the city of Moscow. He fought people, met people, and killed people. He never had the feeling of regret anymore. But the one thing he wanted to do was to get out. He understood what happens to traitors and deserters. He knew full well of the consequences. Doing this seemed impossible, until he heard of a city in America that guaranteed his own safety.... in a sense. San Paro was a war zone with guns and fighting with the likes he had never seen. It was the perfect place to hide from his enemy's. A place where the Russians would not follow him. Smiling, he knew what he had to do. As he approached his lieutenant that he served, he noticed that he was on his drinking beverage. Alexi! Why aren't you drinking?! We have defeated an old enemy and now we must celebrate!The location couldn't be more perfect. In the privacy of his lieutenant home and all alone, he could make the perfect lie.I will celebrate my own way.As he raised his gun, he shot his old comrade. The dying expression was a look of confusion as to why this happened. Alex grabbed his cell phone and immediately called his friends but left the phone to ring. When he heard the sound of someone picking up the phone, Alex spoke. Why are you doing this?! You shot him in his own home and your going to kill me next? I trusted you.He paused for a moment and fired his own gun to the wall so that the people on the line could hear. As soon as he stopped he walked loudly and made his footsteps resonate so that they would hear him leaving. Smiling Alex runs to the city and purchases a one way ticket to America. His old life gone he could have the peace he wanted.

3 Years later in the streets of San Paro

Alex decided to be brave and left the safety of his place to go shopping once again. He didn't enjoy leaving his place due to the enforcers constant brawl with the gang members. And mostly it was because the enforcers believed him to be a criminal based on his appearance. As he entered the cab he watched the people walk by and he thought to himself. "Any moment one of you could die, yet you walk with a proud smile."The drive was quick as he entered the market. Lighting a cigarette he stood staring at the doors. Something was different. Somehow someway, Alex knew something was going to happen today and it may be bad, or beneficial to him. Either way, he takes a puff of his cigarette and walks in with a smile on his face. Here we go again...

(ooc:So I am new to this whole rp thing but I was tired of senseless shooting so I wanted to test this out. I saw your guys post and was excited. Hope to hear from you guys soon.)
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Foreigners are never accepted Empty Re: Foreigners are never accepted

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 pm

(Great to hear that you're giving roleplaying a try. That alone is enough of a feather in your cap to earn you a warm welcome here. Just remember - practice makes perfect! I'm excited to hear more from you!)
    Booster
    Booster
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Booster Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

(Always nice to see people trying RP for the first time - most important rule is to have fun!)
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LupusIntus Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm

((Looks great for a 'newbie'. I think you'll have a lot of fun here. Also, Russian thugs are cool.))

((For mutha Russia!))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:40 am