Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Beginings

Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

New Beginings Empty New Beginings

Post  Nytewing Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 am

Hi all xD I found your link on the APB forums and love what I see. I used to play Aion and tryed to RP there but it was hard to find a good group of RPers. lol. So I'm tossing away my pair of black wings and doning a pair of glocks and a super-charged ride.

Since I haven't come up with a backstory for my APB char yet I'll just post my short bio from Aion..hope you all like it, it was my first RP-story Razz

The Silent Death

"Did you hear?" Asked the Mau warrior, "The general says once we have this portal opened our gods will finish off
    the Asmodian plague!" The other Mau shook with laughter. "Then we will storm the very gates of Pandaemonium itself!" Roared the second Black Claw sentinel. A sudden blur of steel and light brought the first armor clad Mau down to his knees, searching for his unwarranted death. The Mau standing adjacent to his fallen comrade finally saw the attacker.

A lone Daeva stood behind the kneeling warrior with his head slanted down looking at the mortally wounded Mau. His face was hidden in shadows casted by a midnight blue hood that continued down into a waist length cape that flapped in the cold winters breeze. Evil red orbs of magical and unknown origin stared now at the Black Claw sentinel. Removing his sword from the slain Mau and unsheathing his second sinister blade from the scabbard oh his back, the assassin spun around the sentinel. In another flash the Mau's head fell to the floor almost simultaneous as the first body finally hit the ground.

Valdur removed his hood to better check his surroundings. "Suthran was right, after all." He thought to himsef, "They are building a portal to summon the Balaur." "Heh," he laughed to himself "not if I can help it."

Movement caught his eye off to the distance. Pulling the hood back over his head Valdur lept once again into the shadows. The Black Claw patrol stopped after the captain noticed the two corpses. "Raise the alarms!" he growled at the others "We have an assassin in our midst, double the guards at the gate! They must not shut it down." Three of the Mau nodded and ran in opposite directions to inform the rest of the tribe. "Not when we're this close." The captain bellowed in rage.

Further down the path leading to the abyss gate Valdur seemed amused when he heard the echoes of the maddened Mau leader. He raced up the ramp into the darkness. The Silent Death on the hunt once again.

~Nyte
    New Beginings JessWings
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

New Beginings Empty Re: New Beginings

Post  Chainer Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Asmo, eh? I had the Dirge there, one of the first major RP legions until people stopped playing. The wings never fit me right anyway. I'm much better with a can of gasoline in one hand, and some strike-anywhere matches in the other.

Welcome to the boards.
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks dude, yea I was on Luminel for awhile xD

and I forgot to post my open beta toon is named Nite, will try for Nyte once APB goes live, send me a msg in-game and if I still got some play-time left we can stir up some mayhem in the districts Smile
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 pm

(Interesting stuff. Would be curious as to what you have in store for your resident of San Paro.)
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 am

We were Luminel as well.

I should be on now, as work ended early tonight! Woo.
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Nytewing Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm

affraid

I think I ended up posting my bio in the wrong section Nyte's Vision

anyways as an added "plz forgive me's" I found this ol' vid I made for my Aion guild. (p.s. watch till the very end, I liked the song too much to cutt it off early so i put a bonus in for those who stick with it.) p.s.s. I'm the one with the white hair /wink

Like a Star @ heaven watch in 720 for best image quality Like a Star @ heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJHpMe8RARc

Last edited by Nytewing on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the embed code didn't work)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:35 am