Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello.

LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post  LucentWolf Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

This is the same LucentWolf from APB-Evolved. I just wanted to say I have interest in joining you all possibly and just wanted to hang out with you all, chat it up and whatnot. I'll give ya a little information about myself to start things off..

I'm male. I'm 24, next month on the 4th I will be 25. 15 of those years I've spent gaming, 5 of those 15 spent Role Playing in what used to be Ayenee ( The user created rooms in yahoo chat before they got closed down. ) Since then I've taken a break from Role Playing, but I've been feeling the call again to be some one else. I'm sure you can all relate. Your theme interests me, and from what I've gathered reading, suites me. I've spent a large majority of my life moving around and not being completely at ease with those around me. Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Michigan, Ontario, Kentucky. All the states I've lived in, and another country. I also love the rain, it makes me feel better. The smell of it, the feel. Whenever I get a chance when it rains hard enough I go out and shampoo my hair in it.

I've played several MMO's. So I can handle myself well, and I've played several FPS' so again.. I can handle myself.

So talk to me guys, I'll be waiting here.. And reading your other forum posts, seeing what there is to see, and maybe I'll find a new family with you all.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm

A pleasure, LucentWolf. I'm glad to see you've stumbled our way - looks to be a bit of a storm brewing out there. Ed had coffee brewing, last I checked, and I think I've got a pack of Luckies tuck over by that desk. Pick out a record, and slip off your coat - I'd like to see what you have to say.
    LucentWolf
    LucentWolf
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LucentWolf Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Mmm coffee, my lifeblood. I'll pass on the smokes though, I've recently cut myself off. Helps give me that extra leg on the enforcement you see. Funny story though, I've gone a few months without running into them.. Last night I took a trip out of town on about a four hour drive, and I get pulled over twice. Once coming around a bend down a mountain doing 70, and again not 2 hours later picking up a friends friend. Good times, good times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:10 am