Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The source never dies, and code is always built upon.

Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

The source never dies, and code is always built upon. Empty The source never dies, and code is always built upon.

Post  Chainer Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

It's time he decided, time to try.

http://www.mxoforums.com/index.php

Welcome back, operatives, exiles, and programs alike.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

The source never dies, and code is always built upon. Empty Re: The source never dies, and code is always built upon.

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 am

As wonderful as this news is, I do not believe that I will be returning in any grand fashion. Last year's closure was a horrible, heartbreaking, enlightening, monumental experience, and I believe that it allowed me to end a chapter in my life, and finish telling all of my stories in that universe. To go back would seem somehow...empty.
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

The source never dies, and code is always built upon. Empty Re: The source never dies, and code is always built upon.

Post  Chainer Wed May 26, 2010 6:00 am

I may stop back, just to catch up with old faces. But Sephr's story there has come to a close as well. I downloaded the client, and I'll take a run at it just to say 'Hi' to the ol' dirge members that I know are floating around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 pm