Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mr. Monocule

Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Mr. Monocule Empty Mr. Monocule

Post  Ricky Scarface Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am

Fuckin' Turtles. Everyones one of 'em. Wearin' their shields on there back and moving slowly.. Except for them fuckin' Lizards.
    Yeah. Lizards are the ones who make all the noise up in the city's, giving the cops a run for their money, and scarin' the wanna-bes back into their shell. Nobody can fuckin' stop 'em except the other lizards.
    Nobodys sane.
    Everyones a animal. So why the fuck you trying to classify everything in that little brain? There ain't no plan when god made us, except maybe to burn each others eyes and show them on 10TV. Fuckin' crazies. The real odditys are the ones tryin not to be. Like this life is a recycling piece of trash. Nobodys gonna fuckin' remember you if you don't DO nothin'! Making a change is trying to fuck up the system, creating a new power up in the neighborhood.

And yo' only safe when all the lizards are dead. The last time I checked,

Theres still alot of fuckin' Lizards alive.

I see, I hear, I steal, I do.

I'm definatly a lizard on a mission, baby.

They call me a criminal, but its a living I do here. So I guess its a hobby too, seeing how I pay myself. Heh, Be your own boss right?

They say I dress funny, not too many criminals wearing top-hats and suits anymore. All these "thugs" got their pants on the ground. Fuckers look like a god damn fool. You know where that style fuckin' came from? Prison Bitches. Yeah. They had there fuckin' pants on the ground. Will never do that shit. Ever.

Anyways. Ever since I came to San Paro, theres a whole alotta lizards and less turtles. So I wanted to see who was roping the guns and the cars around 'ere, and the same name keeps popping up.

The Rain dogs.

So I sent my declaration of Peace -- Where is the rain doggies?

Cause I wanna meet one. If, you know. There real.
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Mr. Monocule Empty Re: Mr. Monocule

Post  Ricky Scarface Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

[Hai everyone -- I saw the Rain dogs on APB evolved and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw so many MxO players. =o
    I had to drop by and post somethin! =D]
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Destined to become roadkill. We do our best to fill books with names, numbers, dates. Fill ‘em up so that when we need them, we have them. But then a few pages tear, and threes become eights, fours turn to nines. So instead we jump the rails and plow right through the depot.

(Good to see another immigrant from Mega City. Feel free to leave your bags by the door, we just brewed another pot. Also...monocule?)
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:23 pm

(Agreed with Eleu! It seems Mega City has many displaced children.)
    Ricky Scarface
    Ricky Scarface
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Ricky Scarface Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 pm

[Crap, I spelt it wrong. D: Monocle*.
    mon·o·cle (mn-kl)
    n.
    An eyeglass for one eye.]

Sponsored content