Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

NEW!!!!

Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

NEW!!!! Empty NEW!!!!

Post  Redman Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:59 pm

What's up? I'm new here. I'm Redman, and I've come to cause trouble. Maybe, romp around and claim some territory. I like to set things on fire, as well as make sick beats to inspire myself and others to set things on fire as well. And for the record, I've been keeping up with the podcasts and I think APB is going to be THA SHIIITTTY!
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

NEW!!!! Empty Re: NEW!!!!

Post  Chainer Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Haha, Hey Red. For those who are unaware, Redman is my IRL buddy whom I've grown up being a criminal with (Both figuratively and truthfully). I put him onto APB, and of course the ones who come out after the rain.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Ha.Hehe. Lmao. Rotflmfaosmp(shitting my pants)..I supposed if I am to be accepted to the Raindogs community,perhaps you will allow me to be your DJ(Death Jockey *wink*)? For the record, I've got a mind that's sharp and cuts like diamonds...A strong desire to bring down the institution and stick it to the man, and a passionate attitude that can make it all happen. I suppose some personal history is in order? Well a friend once told me its not the miles on the vehicle, it's the bumps along the road...I've had a lot of bumps, but I think I'm doing well for myself. One summer away from graduating with an associates degree in Entertainment and Theatre Arts Technology(it's a mouthful, along with other things), and I plan to move away from my dump of a hometown to Kent State University to continue my education with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication, focusing on electronic media production. Did I mention I like to make sic beats? Perhaps a Raindogs tribute is in order...Well, that's about it for now. Feel free to ask questions, although an answer may cost you *wink* annd I'm going to grab another beer! I'll be around..
    Enders
    Enders
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Enders Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm

No girls are allowed.

Sorry.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Idea I R Confused...
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Enders can do that.
    Nomen Nescio
    Nomen Nescio
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Nomen Nescio Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

The court struck down your last ban, Enders, and so help me, they will do it again. Expect real electrodes this time and not Necco wafers with string glued to the back.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 am

I thought you knew? The three-drug cocktail is most effective...especially if you invent your own cocktail! Law Abiding Citizen is a great movie. Although the Clockwork Orange treatment goes a long way as well.
    Nomen Nescio
    Nomen Nescio
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Nomen Nescio Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm afraid years of consuming nothing but Pixie Stix and Gatorade have rendered him immune to the effects of most drugs. Scientists have abandoned studying exactly how this condition came to be, concluding that magic was responsible and handing him over to us. So we will be implementing the Ludovico Technique, but the vitamin shots will be replaced with foul-smelling shorts and old milk. We hope to make breakthroughs in our research.
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm

I still say feeding him gunpowder then putting a heat lamp over him is going to get similar results.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am

Poprocks 'n coke...Redman's first hit single! Ha. lol!
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh hey. Didn't realize I had another thread open. So every time I wake up and skip on down to the store for my daily pack of smokes I see Enforcers in their cruisers, plowing through innocent civilians going airborne over my head without a care in the world for the safety of others. Protect and serve? Phaw! Screw these forcers we gotta bring the fuckin pain so who's coming with me? I find I have a hard time looting or even defending myself when other baddies I try to group with end up chatting on their cell phone or texting while in hot pursuit and I'm like 3 vs. 1 wtf?!

So lets boogy. The riot is going down and I'm sitting here typing. As if any of you care what I have to say. Coooome and find me I'll be Bludthirsty!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 am