Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone?

Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone? Empty So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone?

Post  Tripp Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:54 pm

As the title mentions, next to APB I played alot of Global Agenda. Seems like the studio that made GA is offering a discount to those that were once on APB. I like the setting alot for GA and it has been alot more easier on my burnt out nerves with the gameplay. The game lacks RP that I would like to spearhead with Rain Dogs if any would like to join me in doing so. I know a few people who would be interested in RP on the game but doesn't bother when there isn't a mature group of roleplayers on there.

Open for ideas and suggestion on this.

Here's more info about what Hi-Rez Studios is doing for APB players.

http://kotaku.com/5642986/global-agenda-woos-distraught-apb-players

Although low but gets the job done.
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone? Empty Re: So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone?

Post  Delinquent Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 pm

I thought about this. Getting the trial going is a bit confusing but I will give it more effort in the near future. I liked what I say in a video on YouTube, but the game also goes against a fundamental belief that I have with shooters. Keep your sci-fi out of my FPS. That is the sole reason I hate Halo, honestly, and it is the small bit keeping me back here as well.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone? Empty Re: So.... APB is dead.... Global Agenda anyone?

Post  Dice Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Global Agenda feels like it wants to be tabula rasa, but it can't.

Since Del tried vindictus a second time, I might give Global Agenda another chance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content