Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Calm Fury of the Orient

Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Calm Fury of the Orient Empty Calm Fury of the Orient

Post  Ryuuki Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 pm

-[ I warm you guys now, my skills have been rusty since I haven't found a good game to RP in in a long time...so my storytelling my suck for this but I hope everyone gets what I'm trying to convey Very Happy ]-

Could you really blame a criminal doing what they did if they had some actual purpose? If you didn't give him your money, your car, etc. right then and there would it really matter to anyone else but themselves? True it rather sucks getting beat on pulled out of said vehicle or mugged in the street but to Hinomira Misheru it really was a life or death ordeal...he's been a thief and getting better and better at it since he was 16 years old and has a truly justified cause. His little sister Sasori has been struck with a crippling, deadly illness...doctors have no idea what the cause is or how to completely treat it but she's been able to stay in the hospital because of her older brothers growing repertoire (I think that's the right word XD).

Since he's recently learned how to hack bank accounts using mobile devices it's been getting slightly easier to keep funds flowing into a secured account line into the hospital under some made up family member....American hospitals seem to care less about where the money is coming from I suppose...but that's besides the point. When it comes to Firearms he's fairly useless, never took the time to use one since his main focus was to run when he was starting out....

A friend Misheru made and did some jobs with was heavily into Parkour...and seeing how freely he moved made him want to try it, be great a it and since then Misheru prefers to travel on foot if at all possibly and has managed to flee pursuit after pursuit due to crazy stunts and quick thinking.

Just a week ago their "Uncle" had Sasori transferred to San Paro from what Misheru understood had many opportunities for someone in his line of work and within his first few days there was all kinds of talk on who to go with what to watch out for. Information is a powerful tool and he was sure that if he keeps his rapid pace of earning up someone may take notice...

"Tch, it's getting to hard to earn on my own with all these people running around" Flipping through the large bills he was handed for his latest smash and grab he shook his head "these 'Enforcers' are making it hard to earn using my standard means....perhaps i should make my skills more noticeable to the right people" and it was right then he decided to find out who those 'right people' were

-[ okay most of that was off the top of my head just a few moments ago, I had the whole good big brother thing in my head from the start and I had my brain just run with it and did the best I could XD I'm excited to actually RP again so I hope he is intriguing enough for everyone and if there are any Questions please feel free to contact me, thanks Very Happy ]-

Last edited by Ryuuki on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text color test)
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Calm Fury of the Orient Empty Re: Calm Fury of the Orient

Post  Eleutherophobia Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

(Welcome to the right people, Ryuuki. It's great to see someone chipping the rust off of their RP skills. I can't wait to hear more from you.)
    Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Ryuuki Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm

-[ w00t w00t =3 yea I'll do my best to stay at least on par with everyone ]-
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia

Post  Eleutherophobia Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 pm

(As mentioned in the business section, please contact Delinquent, Navron, or myself in-game to join our ranks.)
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Post  Delinquent Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 am

((I will keep an eye out for you in game if you have not been brought in yet. Planning on using the forum name for the cahracter?))
    Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Ryuuki Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 am

-[actually the character name Misheru is the ign]-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content