Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow...

Hammerskald
    Hammerskald
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow... Empty Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow...

Post  Hammerskald Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 am

I got the invite last night in game, so I suppose I'm doing this in reverse order.

IRL my name is Ken or Ken O. I work as a coach in a tech support call center. Former Air Force. I live in Orlando.

I've been playing RPGs since I was 8 or 9. Played ever version of D&D except for chainmail and have tried so many other settings I can't remember them all.

Artistically, I’ve finished a novel, just chickened out at the finding a Lit Agent part.

I'm more of a console gamer. And on top of that I usually avoid FPS games; they tend to give me headaches. So in game I have proven to be far more dangerous to myself then anyone else.

In game all the cars I drive are possessed by some foul demon that thirsts for the blood of pedestrians. It is the only way I can explain my driving.

As far as in game character history I’ll get to writing something for Hammerskald soon. I only took one screen shot, I’m still hard at work on his tats so more pictures will come later.

I think that is everything but I'm probably missing something important.

Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow... Hammer
    Eron
    Eron
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow... Empty Re: Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow...

Post  Eron Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am

I've been excited to invte my friend, Ken, to check out APB. I still remember when he and I were roommates, and he bought this brand new video game that everyone was raving about called GTA 3. The first thing he said was, "Man, it sucks that you can't make that dude look like what you want!" Stack up that with strong RP skills and a talent for writing, and I think he's got what the Rain Dogs are looking for.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow... Empty Re: Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow...

Post  Dice Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 am

Ran with Hammer, with Eron the other night, aswell as a brief time on skype, hes a solid player. Waiting for some story.

I'm dice and I approve this message.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:31 pm