Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lamette

Lamette
    Lamette
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Lamette Empty Lamette

Post  Lamette Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am

I've been playing MMOs since text games like Gemstone and Federation on GEnie, some years before UO, EQ, and AO. Before that I did solo 'puter games, and before that paper games. I go way back. Have played most MMORPGs. Been guild leader for a couple, but RL doesn't give me the time to do more than just play a couple hours a day. Typically 11pm-1am Pacific time. Players from other games might know me as Ixla (EQ), Betji (AO), Inoxe (L2), Nukess/Edana (COH/CoV), Panphilla (WoW), von Klein sisters (PotBS), Zealot (Champions), and many other guises in many other games.

I'm terrible at shooters, but I adore teamwork. I also enjoy IC/RP interactions with people.

Lamette (yes, the pejorative, diminutive of Lamia is intentional) is without doubt my most psychotic, unhappy character. It kind of mirrors my love-hate relationship with APB. I hate it because I NEVER win or succeed. I love it because its fast-moving, sexy and has a uniquely cool ambiance.

~ Lamette
    Morden
    Morden
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Lamette Empty Re: Lamette

Post  Morden Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 am

Good to see you here! Was hoping you'd decided to join up after we talked.
    Lamette
    Lamette
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Lamette Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:29 am

I regret to say that I'll be leaving APB. I very much enjoyed the good spirits of everyone here, but the terrible gameplay (gamer masochism?) got me in the end. I'm actually interested in trying more FPS games... games where I'm not so disadvantaged by other player equipment or hacks that defeat is absolutely, positively assured in any given mission.

Thanks, everyone, for all the help.

~ Lamette
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 am

I hate this game at times (More then anyone I think.), but I'm doing my best to stick it out. May the gods favor you in whatever ventures you choose next Lamette.

Make sure to drop by vent from time to time to say hello.
    Molly
    Molly
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Molly Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 am

Aw, too bad Lamette! Thanks for being around, had a lot of fun with you. Thanks for putting up with my driving as well!

Best of luck in the future, you'll be missed.
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Post  Delinquent Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am

As I have told many people, if you are not a player of FPS, not a fan of FPS, and not good at FPS, then APB is not for you.

Enjoy whatever life brings to you next, Lamette.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:25 am