Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus

Cr1m50n
    Cr1m50n
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Jesus Empty Jesus

Post  Cr1m50n Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:42 am

Well..Hello firstly I guess.

My names would be the best place to start, and its Stewart, Stew if you're feeling lazy or chummy. Im a 22 year old University student, born and raised in the city of Toronto, Canada. I'm about to graduate my 4 year Humanities degree and am furthering my education (Journalism) at a college in my beloved city in an attempt to become a war correspondent.

Writing has always been a strong point for me and something i have loved to do, from simple one liners, to soliloquies I love it and it's what moves me. So I am truly excited to take my love to this level and truly develop a dynamic and fluid character of my own with all of you Very Happy in APB.

As for video games, I may has well have been born with an NES controller and a copy of Super Mario 3, cause im been hooked to them since my little fingers could reach the "D" pad. I branched to PC around the time of Quake 3, and have been an avid shooter fan ever since. Unreal Tournament (All successions), CS, Battlefield (All successions), CoD four five and six and countless others. My experience with MMO's also started when i was young with Runescape (Taunt me all you like Embarassed ,) but World of Warcraft was were i truly got hooked on role playing within a game and where i stayed for many years.

But APB proposed a setting i just couldn't resist. Like i said earlier, I'm a city kid, born and raised. The Urban Wasteland is my home I love it to the core, I love any city. The sound of sirens, and idling engines is my favorite lullaby, so San Paro is something just I have to explore.

I love music too, so if you like; Dark-wave, Dark-step, Dub-Step, EBM, Industrial, or anything electronic lemme have a listen, I'm always looking for something new and even if it isn't, don't be afraid to blast it, I have a hard time finding music of any genre that I don't like Smile Oh, on that note. I'm a huge Depeche Mode fan if my classifieds didn't give it away. And if you're wondering about the title of this post, you may pick up the reference if you see the big picture Smile

So anyway that's me for the most part. I"m truly excited to be amongst you and itching to see what I can do!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:16 am