Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...

Mota
    Mota
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

So... Empty So...

Post  Mota Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 am

Here we go. In game I'm MotaBoy. Out of game, I'm Mota. It's not my real name, but it's all anyone calls me. I live in Boston and I'm still sad about the Celtics, I was amazed to find that Korn made a new CD, and I like this game a lot. Oh and I need to quit smoking.

I first started MMOs with Star Wars Galaxies when I was about 13. That game gave me a headache. I knew I needed something new. And that's when I found City of Heroes. I was in the closed beta and have been playing on and off since on Guardian. I took a hiatus from that to check out Matrix Online. That game was a great PVP game until they reformatted the entire combat system a few years back. Now I'm here.

I've also had a decent and at times colorful acting "career" spanning the last 10 years. I use the word "career" because I get payed but it gets quotes cause it's not enough to qualify as a career. I've always held a deep passion for music and theatre arts, which is probably why I enjoy RPing. It's almost like practice.

That's all the major junk. I look forward to meeting everyone.
    -M

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:24 pm