Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Foul mouth of the south.

Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Foul mouth of the south. Empty Foul mouth of the south.

Post  Tripp Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Well, not much to say and don't know -what- to say... Mostly "personals" are used by those who looking for a quick fuck and forget from what I encountered in the past but looking over the post, might as well fill yall in on who I am typing this out without the "mwm looking for a few good friends."

Some of yall know, was a former Navy SEAL for 8 years til after signing my 3rd contract was deployed to a warzone and my helicopter I was in was shot down. Lost both my legs from the knees down and seriously injured my arms to where if I use my hands or arms to much for long periods of time, they start going numb and after the numbness is gone, very painful for the rest of the day.

Married since after my injuries and been PC gaming for years since Ultima 1 was epic and my dad built a PC that was top of the line then back in 1988. Alot has changed since 4MB of RAM and 512MB Hard Drives were leet. Costed him ten grand to build too. x_x

Anyways, been RPing since I was 13 and learned to RP on the first MMORPG back in the day that cost 5 USD an hour to play. Company that hosted the game soon became AOL years later. Picked it up from my father who played D&D Chainmail after the Vietnam War for his free time with his old high school buddies. Funny how things are pretty much passed down more then just materials. xD

But I pretty much play this game to RP seeing I always wanted to RP in a GTA like game without all the mods that current GTA games require to even go online. I do some action but not much, although most have gotten past Harmon. xD

As for Boedean?

He's just a typical southern boy. Based him alot off of my training back in the SEALs but with kleptomania for cars. He was a former bartender but he would always be the one starting the bar fights, not the patrons. Has the mullet and southern accent to back up his south of the mason-dixon heritage. Always open for RP but just ask because last thing I need to happen is see what made to leave my enforcer and my wife might be looking over my shoulder then have to leave the clan.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Foul mouth of the south. Empty Re: Foul mouth of the south.

Post  Dice Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Tripp wrote:
    He's just a typical southern boy. Based him alot off of my training back in the SEALs but with kleptomania for cars. He was a former bartender but he would always be the one starting the bar fights, not the patrons. Has the mullet and southern accent to back up his south of the mason-dixon heritage. Always open for RP but just ask because last thing I need to happen is see what made to leave my enforcer and my wife might be looking over my shoulder then have to leave the clan.

Lived in the south for most of my life, never picked up the accent, or half the stereotypical southern pride bullshit. *Monacle smile!*
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Heh. Don't bring out the southern pride part due to most people thinking it's all hatred and not heritage. But naw, grew up around Mobile, Alabama where I am thinking of making it seem like Boedean's hometown or the town I lived in where all the "good ole boys" are from, Bay Minette. Good times back in High School when we would go Skeet Shooting at Midnight and only use flashlights. Let alone all the deep sea fishing we did... xD
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Mobile you say? I currently live in Boaz, Alabama. 20 minutes from Lake guntersville, and about an hour from huntsville.
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm

You, sir, are in hillbilly country. Same place I am at right now here close to the West Virginia border. Sadly don't know where that is, if it's north of Selma, no clue where you are at so you must be. xD
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Foul mouth of the south. Bama1

There I be.

Speaking of virginia, I lived in New Port News on the naval base for a few years.
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

'ey! Wow.... They have Bay Minette on there xD Use to live in Daphne, Foley and in Mobile also.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:33 pm