Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van

Molly
    Molly
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van Empty See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van

Post  Molly Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Hello Rain Dogs!

I am the puppet-master who pulls the strings attached to Molly. I'm currently a high-school student going into my final year. I'm an aspiring writer, teacher, and musician and spend a lot of my time either writing, roleplaying, or rocking mad beats on my various instruments.

I've been roleplaying since I was, like, twelve or something? It was sort of a trial-by-fire as I played a MUD called Gemstone IV which was for the most part made of roleplayers. At that age, I didn't even know what roleplaying was. I officially started roleplaying in Star Wars Galaxies, where I once again sort of stumbled onto roleplaying, but this time I understood and it's stuck with me ever since. I think I've roleplayed in every MMO I've played since then.

Molly is my newest character, that I sort of thought-up on the spot while I was at work one time. She has got to be my favourite character in a while, so I'm going to take every chance I have to roleplay her. I have a lot of story ideas lined up for her as well, so keep an eye on the creative boards for some madness and smiles.

Oh yeah, my name is Ryan. I'm so glad I've found you guys, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Much love,
    Molly and Ryan

Last edited by Molly on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dmitri
    Dmitri
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van Empty Re: See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van

Post  Dmitri Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 am

Another Gemstone player! Smile I used to be a dev for Simutronics, though that was way back in the Gemstone III/DragonRealms days.
    Molly
    Molly
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van Empty Re: See the vegetable man, in the vegetable van

Post  Molly Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am

Really? That's cool! I can't imagine what my parents that when they say their eleven year old son staring at a wall of text for hours on end! tongue
    Dunedin
    Dunedin
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Dunedin Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 am

They didn't have a word for 'nerd' yet? o_o

What a Face
    Molly
    Molly
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Molly Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

Dunedin wrote:They didn't have a word for 'nerd' yet? o_o

What a Face

Sad
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

Heh... I remember Gemstone... Back in the day when I had my leet 486 with 512MB Hard Drive and a uber SVGA! With 4MB of RAM! Back in 1992 is was pretty awesome and last me until 99. xD Although mostly played on Realms of Dispair for MUDs. Man, the good old days of MS-DOS and Windows 3.1x xD Remember playing Neverwinter Nights on that thing back in 93 and since my dad played it also, he always paid for the 5 USD an hour to play on there xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:19 pm