Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Star-eyed hive madness

Claire
    Claire
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Star-eyed hive madness Empty Star-eyed hive madness

Post  Claire Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Don't worry, the tittle will make sense once you see my character's logos.

So where to start? I am C, and that is all there is to be known about my birth certificate... well that, and I'm 26 years old. I am an aspiring writer with a book [hopefully] being published soon. I've been a gamer since the days of Tetris on Game Boy [the brick-sized Game Boy] and Sonic on Genesis. I've been role-playing since I was 13, starting on a chat room known as Forgotten Realms back when dial-up was the only option for connectivity. My first PC game was pac-man and Sim City 2000. I didn't get into shooter games until way later. Yup, it was Wolfenstein 3D and later Doom, followed by that all-time classic Duke Nukem 3D. I didn't become a true fan of multiplayer shooters until I started playing Blood on M-Play back in the good ole days. Later I began playing Unreal Tournament and to this day few can beat me in that game. From then on I was a shooter fanatic.

Today I focus mainly on xbox 360 shooters, such as Mass Effect 1&2, MW2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Bio Shock, and of course Saints Row and GTA. APB is one of my first PC shooters in years. I'm FINALLY getting adjusted to aiming with the mouse, even after being in late beta and KttC. Trauma is a rather new character, but I have the backup of my unaffiliated alt that has the funds and firepower to give to Trauma.

As far as role-playing... wow. During my teenage years it was my life, and I was homeschooled, so that means I spent about two thirds of my waking time role-playing. I've also been part of a few LARPs including Darkon and Wasteland. As I said earlier I am also a writer. So far I've read quite a few of the stories in the classifieds, and I must say, I feel at home surrounded by people with such artistic ability. I thoroughly enjoyed every short story read so far.

Other than that I am... well, me. I use "..." a lot in my writing, I like smileys while speaking OOC, I use brackets instead of parenthesis, I am friendly and would rather give people the benefit of the doubt than blame them of something straight out. I believe in balance even in chaos. I can also be ruthless and stubborn when I feel threatened, though that seldom happens online. I am also a bit of a philosopher and a misanthrope, and I enjoy having an open-minded approach to almost everything, as long as the right of freedom is never obstructed [and as long as that freedom isn't abused to harass others].

And the rest? You can ask me. I am here to be social with you guys and enjoy some good role playing. APB is a game and fun is what I'll have with it. I may comment about someone possibly being a hacker in private, but I will never yell it out and make a big deal out of it. If the opposition is hacking I'll just do my best to accomplish the mission then try to avoid said individual or suggest an instance change. No big deal. RTW will eventually do something, I am sure.

Well, I am done with ranting. Did I mention I'm a ranter? lol
    Much love, Rain Dogs. Glad to be amongst you.
    -C.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Star-eyed hive madness Empty Re: Star-eyed hive madness

Post  Dice Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Greetings C, I am D...K. Bet you were not expecting that second letter were you? Grab a gun and pop some pills, board the pain train and prepare for thrills as we show enforcers how we kill. Yeah I can dig that. Welcome to our "special" little family.
    Claire
    Claire
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Claire Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:27 pm

I like you already, DK :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:35 pm