Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Effigies lead to new beginnings...

Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Effigies lead to new beginnings... Empty Effigies lead to new beginnings...

Post  Chainer Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Well well... If I thought that the end was the end I was sorely mistaken. I forgot the most basic rule; that every end is also a beginning. A strange irony that dictates the entire operation of the universe, down to the smallest molecule.

It's me, Sephr1, TheChainer, Chainer. Whatever you want to call me, here I am. Hoping to find home among friends that I've not seen for quite some time. Elu has obviously started something good here, and Ecks guided me. Ironically such a pattern from Mega City was quite what I was attuned too. Sitting, waiting, guided; only to be followed by my involvement with massive explosions thus the finality to another new beginning to the cycle.

So "Hi!", "Hey...", and "Yo." to everyone. Point me to the nearest set of handguns, and a few packs of bullets. I've got fires and explosions I want to set off.

About me personally... I'm a Graphic Designer who graduated from AiP of Pittsburgh a year ago. With America's economy I'm stuck roofing and struggling (Which perhaps is best, to better appreciate a real job when it comes about.) but it doesn't bother me too much. My free time to play varies (litterally) on the weather. It's close now to the season where I'll have an absolute amount of play time due to the snow.

Chimera's Dirge still kicks about as well, which is where many of you will remember me from (If you played MxO). It's currently an Aion:Tower of Eternity legion (Faction, Orginization, Guild, whatever) and I still hold the reigns of it. Though I would like to expand it into APB, I don't see much from the current members wanting a more realistic-based scenario. So here I am, beat broken and meatwadded from Mega City. Still looking for that niche of mine to fill. Perhaps Elu will have me, perhaps not. Either way, Ecks guided me here, and I see a few familiar names. I hope to get to interact with all of them, and the new ones in some way of RP or even PvP if it's there.

That's about it from me... Questions? Ask away.
    Enders
    Enders
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Effigies lead to new beginnings... Empty Re: Effigies lead to new beginnings...

Post  Enders Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by expanding into APB, like your guild/whatever or just yourself? I played Aion for a little while, however it did not catch my attention for very long. It seemed way to generic. Either way, welcome to the forum.
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 pm

It's just me. None of them seem to have much intrest in APB.

The combat is fun, but it's not my exact cup of tea. This may be more it, I hope. I'll see when the Beta rolls around for it. Either way, the lore seems much more of what I've come to enjoy.
    Ecks
    Ecks
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Ecks Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

The old dog isn't so old - just needs to remind itself that it doesn't need a towel to dry itself off: though the bark may not be as fierce, it certainly carries more weight.

And lovin' the avatar: completely sophisticated and considered and refined; and completely aware of its own imperfections, though not at all conscious of them. Speaking of which, reminds me of someone...
    Enders
    Enders
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Enders Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Thank you Ecks!

Elu is just so pretty while he sleeps so I had to take a picture.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Hey Chainer, good to hear from you after so long. I'm confident that we can find a pan for you to handle around these parts.

(Also, Chainer's avatar is the new default one that I put up for all members. Razz )
    Ecks
    Ecks
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Ecks Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm

(Chainer's avatar? I'm going to have to agree with Mr.Enders. The galant gentleman within his, truly is a sight to behold, sleeping though he may be).
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I would really appreciate it Eleu! Good to see so many of you still kicking about. Even if those buckets that are kicked are a little less that "full" at the moment; I'm sure they will fill in due time. I must say, seeing all of this and the few stories popping up have re-inspired me in a way. Which I believe is something I've needed badly.

I'll be around, and given the chance I'll be posting some writings of my own. Of course that all banks on the fact of me learning the lore, and having a decent jumping point to bring Sephr out of his purgatory. In new form of course.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

It's important for everyone to know that Chainer and I grew up together, and when APB hits the shelves I plan on having no life whatsoever, so as to cause random virtual chaos (Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia!) in copious amounts...
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Hay there, you got your own thread going Razz lol.

But yea, we were the local street criminals back in the day, breaking curfew with a pack of underage cigarettes and skateboards and blades. Those were the days. I guess we were meant to be criminals.
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Damn piggies had my name written down a dozen times before the age of 14 for skating on private property..I'm such a badass...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:08 am