Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'mornight

HammerofJustice
    HammerofJustice
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

G'mornight Empty G'mornight

Post  HammerofJustice Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 am

Hm, hello and such. Suppose it's best to say hi and all. :< My name is..well, I don't share it with people I'm not too familiar with, but I'll answer to Kura or Lyndon (Lyn for short.) Neither are real names, of course.

Lesse, I've been a gamer most of my life, and I'm 17. I like to socialize, I just find it unfortunate that most people I meet aren't worth socializing with, therefore, I'm a shut-in. I attend school from home, and I'm looking into ways to attend college, and work from home. The only reason I like to socialize on the internet is because it's easy to turn off people I don't like. Apart from being a general misanthrope, I'm also British, though I'm living in Florida right now. (sadly) I prefer RPing in-game or in an IM program to RPing on a forum. I guess I'm impatient. I dislike overly long and unessecarily detailed paragraphs. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_prose ) I prefer RP that gets the important information across and keeps progressing onwards.

I'm a huge fan of fighting games, much more than other genres. I'll also enjoy older RPGs (back when things were good and turnbased and not about wanna-be moral choices.) and Survival Horror games. I like bullet hell shooters as well, specifically the Touhou series, along with it's fighting game spin-offs. Anyway, I'm more interesting to talk to than read about.

Side note: My sleep schedule is non-existant. I could be awake or sleeping at any given time of the day.

Please, feel free to approach and talk to me, my contact info is as follows
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thehammerofjustice/
    APB: Ratel or Lyndon

I look forward to meeting everyone and claiming them for Brit--I mean, I look forward to meeting everyone!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:15 pm