Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I wish for peace...

Dunedin
    Dunedin
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

I wish for peace... Empty I wish for peace...

Post  Dunedin Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 am

...because it's easier when they don't fight back.

'Ello I'm Ashley, play Dunedin on La Rocha.

I like to play with metal, and am going to an industrial arts school called Crucible to get my pyro-technician's license amongst other things. I like to design and make things, and really like to draw.

While not specifically the best at shooters the game just seemed really interesting to me, mostly for the customization.

Um...I can't dance, unless you include waltz. I learned how to ride a bike at 17, abut a week before getting my motorcycle license. Pickles are trying to take over the world, and rutabaga is a fun word to say.

I'm also a bit of an introvert, and it tends to carry over into other things I do. So while I try to be social, understand if me or my character may act like a startled clam occasionally.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

I wish for peace... Empty Re: I wish for peace...

Post  LupusIntus Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am

Oooh, a metalworker (is that the same as a Blacksmith?), most interesting indeed.

Waltzing is a totally cool and underappreciated style of dance.

Well at least you'll never forget how to ride that bike, or at least that's what I'm told.

Watch out for the Dill variety, they're the craftiest.

Welcome!
    Ecks
    Ecks
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Post  Ecks Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Evening, Ashley - and, welcome.

It would have to be said that I may have heard almost entirely the same from some number of those inhabitants of San Paro; whether having only emmigrated, or passing through to visit from somewhere near. That while the game-play itself may be foundationally dependant upon one of the oldest concepts of interaction and play: of right and wrong; right and unjust; lawful, and illegal - that the extent of customisation and variety of depth affords an entirely textured and layered environment of imagination, upon which a more than extended development of immersification and story-telling can be built.

Additionally, an intangible gause of memory of an old Aprilia RSV Mille alongside a warm road-side cafe with an evening of relaxation and smooth cappuccino.
    Dunedin
    Dunedin
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Post  Dunedin Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Metalworker is similar. It's one of those cases where a blacksmith is a metalworker, but not all metalworkers are blacksmiths.

I do love smithing though. One of my oldest hobbies. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:07 am