Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of Sanders

Sanders
    Sanders
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Arrival of Sanders Empty Arrival of Sanders

Post  Sanders Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Aaaaaaaand another interested RPer has arrived! I must admit, I was quite shocked at seeing an actual Roleplaying group on APB. I picked it up simply to have something to do in my time after work, but after reading about you guys and seeing some of the stuff I have on the forums, I knew I had to join in. Basically, I am a software developer (run my own business doing consulting, websites, etc.) and have been a huge roleplaying advocate since I was a youngster. I have been roleplaying for about 10 years and am definitely interested in getting involved! I have been a part of most MMO's out there (WoW, WAR, AoC, Eve, Champions, CoX, etc) and always been involved with a heavy roleplaying group.

Anyways, my character (Sanders) is quite the guy. A mixture of arrogance, bloodlust, and temper problems, he gets into some very unique situations. I will have some more on him as I get to know more of you guys and get involved a bit more, but for now, those are the basics!

Looking forward to some good times ahead of us! cheers

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 pm