Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nighthawk Postcard from Easy Street

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

A Nighthawk Postcard from Easy Street Empty A Nighthawk Postcard from Easy Street

Post  Eleutherophobia Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:42 am

Hello, everyone. I am your friend and humble leader. Currently enrolled as a computer science student at UIUC, I have severe delusions of switching to an advertising major and enjoying my work, rather than pushing it off and making fun of my future coworkers. Enders and I are roommates, and have been friends for quite a long time. In my free time, I write, play with PhotoShop, drink too much coffee, and dj for WPGU (the217).

Some of you know me from MxO, which was my MMO home from November 2005 until its demise this July. I was a part of the Tetragrammaton for a good stretch of my time there - then I realized how much I hated every bit of it, and unsuccessfully began The Demiurge Confederacy three or four times. This was the spawn of that faction, and I consider it to be the best thing I've ever written (with delicious, wonderful, dizzying bits of Ecks peppered in for flavor, texture and brown).

Before that, I played EQ2 and did not really enjoy it much. Before that, I played ActiveWorlds, and learned how to roleplay from a rag-tag group of werewolves.

I am an avid roleplayer, and am thrilled at the potential for wonderful, gritty storytelling that APB offers.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:33 pm