Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen...

TheGame.exe
    TheGame.exe
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen... Empty Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen...

Post  TheGame.exe Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 pm

((Not sure if this is supposed to be OOC or IC, but I suppose I shall find out.))
    My name is Daniel. I live in the U.S., needless to say I have a love/hate relationship with my country. I am 18 years old. I'm an avid PC gamer. I dislike console gamers, they annoy me. I don't like anyone under the age of 17, regardless of maturity; I'd socialize more if they were mature aside.

A little more indepth about myself. I am going to college in January, majoring in Marketing Management. I am somewhat anti-social because I find most to everything someone has to say is non-sense and ignorant. I really dis-like emo attitudes; feel bad for me. I also dis-like narcissistic attitudes though I am an egotist (I don't push it into your face). My favorite movie and book is American Psycho, which ironically is about a self-centered, narcissist serial-killer who majored in Marketing and is a Wall-Street executive. I tend to relate a lot of myself to him because we share the same ideals of people.. and humor, oddly enough. I have no favorite type of music but I love any type of techno, rock (pre-scremo period) and classical; Frank Sinatra. I'm a very mellow person. I do have anger problems which for some reason I like because I don't believe in ridding of it. Speaking of believing, I am a Christian/Agnostic. In short, I believe Jesus was real and he's my savior however to believe one man will solve every problem with a prayer is simply idiotic. He's real but I believe he has a philosophy behind foolishness. I also do not drink nor do drugs, though alcohol isn't all that bad once in a while, never the less, both do kills brain cells and cause stupidity hence why most pot smokers are morons. I don't know myself quite honestly. I'm sensitive, hardcore, caring, ruthless and so forth. I've been called a sociopath, though I'm not because, well, I did love someone and I love all dogs. So, I can't be one. Oh, I have a fetish with serial killers and serial rapists. They are extremely interesting to me. Speaking of, my favorite shows are, Dexter, Nip/Tuck, The Shield (Canceled), Sons of Anarchy. Now, you have all the information you need to kill me.

Less personal. I'm looking forward to APB as it looks as if it has GOTY potential for 2010. Quite simply, it looks dazzling. Rain Dogs looks fantastic. It looks to stay and not disband two weeks after the thread is posted. I'll love to stick around and join.

Sincerely,

TheGame.executable

P.S. Love the introduction, by the way.
    Enders
    Enders
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen... Empty Re: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen...

Post  Enders Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 am

Welcome to the forums.

Don't forget to clean up afterward.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen... Empty Re: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen...

Post  Eleutherophobia Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:10 am

It's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks so much for the faith in our gang. I hope that you find it a suitable home. That was quite the detailed introduction - if you would like to know anything more about our group, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 am