Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Its wonderful to make your acquaintance

Ragnarok918
    Ragnarok918
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Its wonderful to make your acquaintance Empty Its wonderful to make your acquaintance

Post  Ragnarok918 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm

My login is Ragnarok918, here and for the game. I like to go by Jay in the real world where I spend my days in Oklahoma. I've been playing games since longer than I can remember. And I can't ever seem to get enough of them. I enjoy all sorts, but can't ever seem to enjoy fantasy MMOs. I've played City of Heroes and Champions Online and RPed in both. I'm graduating from OSU in December and hopefully have a job by then, but I'll always have some time for games.

Hopefully I can meet all of you and have some fun times. Check out my classified; just a short event in the life of my character hopefully leading up to his introduction to the Rain Dogs titled "Arressted."
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Its wonderful to make your acquaintance Empty Re: Its wonderful to make your acquaintance

Post  Nytewing Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 am

Hey there Jay, Aces right? hehe

we will deffinitly be having fun times as the Rain Dogs continue to grow. Welcome Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:09 am