Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Here comes Trouble!

Eron
    Eron
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Here comes Trouble! Empty Here comes Trouble!

Post  Eron Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Now at the end of a long and grueling wait for the APB release, I celebrate this last night by finally introducing myself to you Dogs. My name is Eron, and I am also a pixel-fiend, a 'puter-holic and a apostate of the Cathode Ray Misson. My compass points to directs W, A, S and D. I leave obnoxious graffiti under the overpasses of the Information Highway! And I also live on an island in near-isolation for six months of the year.

Most of my rp experience took place over table-top games with good friends. I spent a couple years in WoW, a few months in WAR... but I'm not much of a fantasy fan. I'm also a big fan of popular PC rpgs, like both KOTORs, both Mass Effects, Fallout 2 and Saints Row 2. And I've been chasing the APB story for almost a year now. It's really exciting to see this promising and enjoyable MMO come to life.

I hope to find a place among the Rain Dogs, searching out a well-rounded rp experience as I loose my inner maniac on San Pero. Hopefully, I'll be able to drag some of my rl friends along for the rampage!
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Here comes Trouble! Empty Re: Here comes Trouble!

Post  Nytewing Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 am

Welcome to the Rain Dogs Eron!

Ah yes Kotor, mass effect(s) were both awesome. I think I ended up beating ME:2 like 6 or 7 times lol. Be seeing ya in-game as release gets closer and we have free ranes to the city drunken

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 pm