Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Please allow me to introduce myself. . .

Azrakel
    Azrakel
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Please allow me to introduce myself. . . Empty Please allow me to introduce myself. . .

Post  Azrakel Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

...I'm a man of wealth, and taste.

Actually I'm an 18 year-old economics student from San Diego. This summer marks my third year in college and my first after having transfered to UCSD. I've been a gamer forever, and a roleplayer for the last six years or so. I do lots of tabletop pen-and-paper and play-by-post roleplaying, but it's been a few years since I last used a video game as a medium for it. I'm going to go ahead and say right now that I suck at APB... I'm a long-time console gamer and I just never really got the hang of shooters on the PC. However, I had a helluva good time with the KttC event, so despite the incompetence I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this game!

On a side note, love the website design.
    Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Please allow me to introduce myself. . . Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself. . .

Post  Nytewing Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 pm

awesome dude.

welcome xD. we all sucked when we first started, or at least I did too. With a few more action hours spent up I'm sure you'll be sharpshooting with the rest of us before you know it. Very Happy
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Please allow me to introduce myself. . . Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself. . .

Post  LupusIntus Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Hullo and welcome!
    Name's Lupus (or Max) and it nice to see another new face.

An 18 year old 3rd year? That's impressive; did you start college early?

San Diego is by far my favorite west coast city. Real beautiful area.
    Azrakel
    Azrakel
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Azrakel Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

My name is also Max, coincidentally. As to my age, I ended up skipping high school and going straight to college. An accident several years back left me with retrograde amnesia, after which I got pulled out of the public school system and homeschooled for a while. I ended up being mostly self-taught up until it became impractical, at which point I decided I may as well jump right in to college.
    The only reason I mention it is because it is, in fact, the only interesting thing about me. :p

And as for San Diego... I've lived here my whole life (though travel often), and I must say, it'd be nice to get some diversity in the weather now and then. sunny
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 pm

That's incredibly interesting. A pleasure to meet you, Azrakel! I look forward to seeing your application in the Classifieds section.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

Post  LupusIntus Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 am

I live in Michigan and trust me when I say the "diversity" of having one day be 105 degrees of humidity and the next be 40 and rainy is not all it's cracked up to be, haha.

And I agree with the above comment, your story sounds incredibly interesting.
    Look forward to learning about you and your character...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 am