Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer"

LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

"... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer" Empty "... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer"

Post  LupusIntus Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Hullo,

I suppose I'll finally introduce me-self.
    My name's Lupus, or Max if you prefer, an' I'm a gamer/writer/guitarist/student/nurse aid/ukulele...ist.

Currently, I'm a 3rd year psychology student at the University of Michigan with a focus on pre-medicine.

Lupus Intus is a latin phrase meaning "The Wolf Within" (I'm obsessed with werewolves and the North American Gray Wolf) and it's been my persona for several years now.
    I also discovered yesterday that someone "stole" it for the title of a book that came out late last year. Evil or Very Mad

I've been an avid game for as long as I can remember and have played MMO's like WoW (on and off since beta), Ultima Online, City of Heroes, Champions Online, and Warhammer Online. I'm also big into shooters on PC and XBox (BF2, BF2142, BF:Vietnam, MoH: Allied Assault, COD:MW, and CoD:MW2).

Other than that, I'm a pretty nice guy and I'm really just playing this game to have fun and meet cool people (though winning is a nice side benefit, Very Happy).

So jus' stick wit me, boyo, an' we'll have us a right good time!
    -Lupus

P.S.
    If you feel so inclined, you can browse my very few works on deviantART. Most are unfinished seeing as I have some problems with my project-attention-span. Razz

I also love constructive criticism.
    Revontulet
    Revontulet
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

"... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer" Empty Re: "... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer"

Post  Revontulet Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey Max, I'm with you on the canine persona thing. The name Revontulet is Finnish and basically means fox fire, the Finn's had a folk story that the Northern Lights were caused by mischievous foxes starting fires in the sky by dragging their tail's on the snow causing sparks.

(I just read the first part of The Fight of the Kalashnikov, it's good stuff, I always enjoy military sci-fi.)
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

"... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer" Empty Re: "... an' I spent all me money on whiskey an' beer"

Post  LupusIntus Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Freakin' love the persona, Dean. The one's with the deepest (often unrealized to all but the creator) meanings are the ones that I have the most respect for.

And thanks, I had a whole story-arc for FotK but I quickly grew bored with the Battlefield 2142 universe. There wasn't a whole lot too it, and the beginnings of the story were really made for my clan mates (who were all featured in it).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:31 pm