Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about me!

Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

It's all about me! Empty It's all about me!

Post  Delinquent Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Morning all. I am Delinquent, though you could say that I am a man of a thousand names, but Delinquent will be just fine for the purposes of these forums. I have spent many hours anxiously awaiting APB and when I finally had the chance to play I was sold. I browsed the forums and agreed that a clan is the way to go, and thankfully I found the post advertising the Rain Dogs as I feel that RP is the best way to keep this type of game truly fresh.

Oh, and since this a personals page...

Height: 6'
    Weight: 285lbs
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Relationship: Married with children

I have been gaming since my Dad brought home an Intellivision when I was four years old. I don't game on the consoles as often as I used to, especially since I have spend thousands on my PC to ensure that it is top of the line. What else? I am former U.S. Military and roam the world on a medical disability. I work for an insurance company and pay the underserving (and the occasionally deserving) money for the injuries they sustain in auto and home accidents. I have seen many twisted things, and done many twisted things, but now I have a bit of crazy leftover though mostly I just try to chill and enjoy my games, my PnP sessions, and family.

That about cover it? Smile Yes... I am a jokester.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 am