Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

For every mistake, there is a price to be paid.

Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

For every mistake, there is a price to be paid. Empty For every mistake, there is a price to be paid.

Post  Dice Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 am

Hello all, my name is DK (The first letters of my First & Middle names, as I hate them both, and yes I get harassed with Donkey Kong jokes and references.)I've been keeping track of APB for awhile (though I didn't get into the beta), I have done my fair share of forum RP in the past, and I'm looking to bring it over to APB.
    LupusIntus
    LupusIntus
    Useless Mutt
    Useless Mutt

For every mistake, there is a price to be paid. Empty Re: For every mistake, there is a price to be paid.

Post  LupusIntus Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 am

Hullo DK, (Donkey Kong rules,btw) you can call me Lupus (or Max, if you prefer a real name). Nice ta meetcha.

I'm new round here as well and I found you audition quite fascinating. Your character will be a most interesting one to meet; from my character's point of view, anyway.
    I've been a pretty avid forum rper myself, these past few years. Specifically on lavendereyes.net (a book series fansite)

So anyway, welcome. I look forward to roleplaying and remaking San paro's streets with you (the game is a hell of a lot of fun, to be sure).
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

For every mistake, there is a price to be paid. Empty Re: For every mistake, there is a price to be paid.

Post  Dice Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 am

Nice to meet you, I look forward to remaking the streets as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:30 am