Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bird has landed.

MgFalcon
    MgFalcon
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

The Bird has landed. Empty The Bird has landed.

Post  MgFalcon Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 am

Hey, so I thought this would be the best time to introduce myself, since really I have NOTHING to do this summer...

Anyways, my name is Axel (yes, my REAL name IRL), I'm 21, live in MA, RI (where I go to school). I've never role played before, so all of this is new to me (tip appreciated). I've been gaming ever since I can remember (Yeahhhhh sega genesis!), and I love making movies (more recently) which you can find in my other post here. I love to party, drink, chill with my close friends, etc.

I'm still thinking up back stories for my toons (still havnt put much thought into it but their names - Wynonna Miller, and Max Gegen). But regardless of that, I'm more interested in making more of my films. I would love input from the community (music, *possible* story line, scenes, etc.) I'm already thinking of of a few songs just for S&G (Cowboy - Kid Rock, Knights Of Cydonia - Muse, and Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas).

I look forward to playing with y'all and your input!

~Mg

Edit: I'm also putting in The Red - Chevelle
    And Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:26 pm